Adrian Smith Signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
    I've never heard of about 98% of that list. I can't believe someone thought "Jack Frost" was a cool name.
    I have one of Jack Frost's custom shop Kellys, in purple of course It plays and sounds great! I also think his clip on Bogner's website is the best Uberschall clip on there.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well, hopefully if he does have a signature model coming out the production model will actually be the same as the guitar he's playing.
      I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jim Root still plays his WR1. Adrian Smith never stopped playing Jackson. Dave Murray has a few nice Jackson's too, but he hasn't played them in years.
        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsIjxfoeQCE
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

doesn't he play a black kv quite regularly?

Comment

This is the vid McD posted.

iron maiden playing children of the damned live at download festival 2007
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

tasty, tho i never got the wierd angle between the 2 necks on jackson double necks. i much prefer the look of the gibbo 'straight' double neck

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  I know a few of those guys!
                  Me too ... and they may be endorsed but they sure aren't playing Jacksons. As a matter of fact we just played with Year of Desolation a little bit a go and John was running around with their other guitar player showing off the new guitars Peavey sent them.

Out of curiosity, what is the standard artist endorsement for Jackson? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                    tasty, tho i never got the wierd angle between the 2 necks on jackson double necks. i much prefer the look of the gibbo 'straight' double neck
                    The siamese headstocks like that are usually not that stable and can have tuning problems. I liked when they did the headstocks going in either the same direction as each other or facing away from each other.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chiguete View Post
                      Lets wait for Maidens tour to start to see if he plays a new/custom/sig Jackson.
                      It looks like he is. Scroll down to the middle of the page. The pic is a bit fuzzy, but that's a Jackson for sure. There's also a cool shot of his copy of the setlist!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Yeah, you're right. And damnit it's got a non-maple board and a single coil in the neck.... crap.
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                          This is the vid McD posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsIjxfoeQCE
                          Christ almighty! Still sound amazing live and Bruce Dikinson IS Heavy Metal!

Comment

there's 2 by the looks of it. one without a scratch plate, and one with. difficult to see, but it looks like a non fender control knob layout on the scratchplate. and pure white with a black scratchplate is very J/C. also the neck shape and width, along wth the fact the fretboard looks as tho it doesn't have the trademark fender rounded corners by the last fret indicate J/C

both stratheads too by the looks of it
                            Last edited by sonicsamurai; 02-02-2008, 06:20 AM.

Comment

which means if 1 or both become an artist model, the'll come w/ a standard Jackson pointy headstock, & someone on the board will bitch it nots the exact same & pitch a fit.

KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

by the way that was a great link McD.
                                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                                X