No announcement yet.

Adrian Smith Signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully you will plan better next time.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Ye$, I will have to!!!
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

i'm going to see them at the Meadowlands March 14th.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Those Maiden Strats are cool. Troy, from Red Star Guitar, has one. I think he still has it. He is a big Maiden fan, so I doubt he would sell it, even if he wasn't playing it. He had it in the store for awhile. I got to play it & was impressed.
          Last edited by Hamner1; 02-09-2008, 12:27 PM.
          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I just check some pics in the Maiden site and in this two I find Adrian playing his old white Jackson (or a new one just like it), check it out.

If he isn't going to make a sig Jackson guitar, at least he is playing his old one now on this tour.

'87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
            '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
            custom made Les Paul
            VOX Tonelab LE
            Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
            ADA MP1
            BBE 422A
            Lexicon MPX-G2
            ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
            Support Your Local 81

Comment

No!!!! MY BAD!!!!!!

It's either a new one or he change the neck pickup from a humbucker to a single coil.

custom made Les Paul
              VOX Tonelab LE
              ADA MP1
              BBE 422A
              Lexicon MPX-G2
              ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
              Support Your Local 81

Comment

he played two of them in Brisbane. That one (I think it's new - the neck looks too pristine), and a metallic (or pearl?) white one with white pickguard, black hardware, non-recessed Floyd, h-s-s, rosewood board with dots. I think the white one would make a fantastic AS Sig model.

when the fans came on stage during Heaven Can Wait in Brisbane, they were joined by former Wimbledon champion Pat Cash. Of course, he's long declared he is a fan of the band.
                Last edited by VitaminG; 02-21-2008, 10:29 PM.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I hope to god that the signature model has a maple board! Though I've been searching far and wide for pics, and he's pictured using the white guard / rosewood board guitar far more than the maple board one.....
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I heard from a friend at Kaman that there is some kind of Maiden guitar in the works. He is not a guitarist so the details were real sketchy. I'll have to ask him again.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Where can I see those pics of him with that other guitar?
                      custom made Les Paul
                      VOX Tonelab LE
                      ADA MP1
                      BBE 422A
                      Lexicon MPX-G2
                      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
                      Support Your Local 81

Comment

I like this Jackson too...

Comment

Originally posted by El Chiguete View Post
                          Where can I see those pics of him with that other guitar?

Comment

Whoa. I like that one with the rosewood board a lot! Hope these are coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                              I've never heard of about 98% of that list. I can't believe someone thought "Jack Frost" was a cool name.
                              Jack Frost not a cool name? (pardon the pun) Actually it is, despite it's icy connotation. But Jack is also a pretty cool guy. (again, pardon the pun)

He's good friends with XXX here. He met up with us (XXX and I) at our annual "First Night at NAMM Dinner at the Outback" back in '07. His friend Clint Arent and I were talking about beer most of the night, Jack was giving us crap because nobody was as interested in beer as we were.

As far as an Adian Smith signature Jackson... well, I guess the question begs to be asked (or may already have been), is Adrian's Jackson (or Charvel that he played in the Wasted Years video) really that well known?? When your average Iron Maiden fan thinks of Adrian Smith, do they automatically think of the Jacksons that he plays?
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                                When your average Iron Maiden fan thinks of Adrian Smith, do they automatically think of the Jacksons that he plays?
                                It's difficult to say what an 'average' fan of anything thinks, but Adrian has been associated with Jackson through Maiden's most commercially succesful period (SIT / SS) and then through his solo years / Dickinson era, and also when he first rejoined Maiden. His Jacksons are arguably more obviously 'him' than the other guitars he's played, with the possible exception of the 2 Lado Earths, in that few people are going to look at a goldtop LP or a Floyd Rose Classic Strat and instantly think 'Adrian Smith'.....

Comment

Working...
                                X