• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
    And a bolt on too.
    And an American Made Jackson too.
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Gartron View Post
      I'm confused, doesn't James Root have a Sig fender telecaster?
      He still plays his WR1 we made him. He also played a Charvel I took down to him at the last show - a Warren DeMartini Bloody Skulls, if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leftyzrule580 View Post
        Sweet Jesus, I hope they make lefties of the Adrian sig!
        Dont worry Matt, they wont.
        We'll just have to build our own as always...
        I'd love to have one though.
        'Howling in shadows
        Living in a lunar spell
        He finds his heaven
        Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

• Originally posted by McD View Post
          He still plays his WR1 we made him. He also played a Charvel I took down to him at the last show - a Warren DeMartini Bloody Skulls, if you're interested.
          doesnt he still play the charvel in the before i forget video from time to time aswell? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCgA2zAUCU

Comment

• Originally posted by RobRR View Post
            From what dealers have been saying, the list price is well over $2000... sure it will street for less, but when its all said and done, its just a strat with a floyd, no?
            Yeah I heard it was going to list for like $2600 or $2700. That would put the street price around $2K. I was hoping it would be a MIJ Signature like the Demmelition or something. That way the price could be in the $1200 range. Basically it's a So-Cal with a H-S-S and a Jackson logo. And it's not even going to be a custom shop.

Comment

• jem777az - how about the Cardinals? Yuck! It'll be made in the Custom Shop, similar to small batch runs. It's unlike the Charvel's - they're made on the Charvel line. Different dudes, machines, etc. I figured if it wasn't different it wouldn't make sense to offer it. Plus, you're getting EXACTLY what Adrian is using. At least, that's what I heard. They are KILLER!!!

Comment

jem777az - how about the Cardinals? Yuck! It'll be made in the Custom Shop, similar to small batch runs. It's unlike the Charvel's - they're made on the Charvel line. Different dudes, machines, etc. I figured if it wasn't different it wouldn't make sense to offer it. Plus, you're getting EXACTLY what Adrian is using. At least, that's what I heard. They are KILLER!!!
                McD - Yeah I'm watching the Cardinals suck too. Actually I'm a Steelers fan, but I'd still like to see the Cardinals do well for the community's sake.

That's good to know it's going to be a custom shop small batch run though. I'm still curious to see the full specs when it comes out (i.e. - pickups, wood, dimensions, etc.) Do you know if it's going to come with case and if so, will it be a special case for this model?

Comment

• If the Cards win, I'll let you know the specs. Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcd View Post
                    if the cards win, i'll let you know the specs. Haha!
                    lmao!!

Comment

If the Cards win, I'll let you know the specs. Haha!
                      Aww, we're never gonna know... (I'm used to local teams doing mediocre too.)
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

• LOL!!! I don't even think we'll score today. I don't want to blow the NAMM anticipation, so I'm going to leave it alone. It's the model I'm most excited about for 2009. I worked on it for 18 months and for a kid that was once in the Iron Maiden Fan Club... pretty 'kin killer!

Comment

LOL!!! I don't even think we'll score today. I don't want to blow the NAMM anticipation, so I'm going to leave it alone. It's the model I'm most excited about for 2009. I worked on it for 18 months and for a kid that was once in the Iron Maiden Fan Club... pretty 'kin killer!

Yeah I was in the Maiden fan club back in the 80's, so I can understand your excitement. I figured we wouldn't know the full specs until NAMM. It's all good.

I don't think the Cards will score either BTW.....haha!

I jinxed it! At least they won't lay the big goose egg today!
                          Last edited by jem777az; 12-21-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Did you go to the 1985 show at Compton Terrace?

Comment

• No actually back then I was living in New Jersey. I didn't come out to AZ until 1988 to go to college. Been here pretty much ever since.

I was supposed to see them back in 1985 with Queensryche and Twisted Sister at Radio City Music Hall in NYC. They had scheduled 7 nights there. But after the 3rd or 4th night the whole band got bronchitis and they cancelled the rest of the shows so I never got to see them that tour. I was (and still am) really bummed about that.

Comment

• So the price will be high huh? I want this one sooo bad, but 1700 dollars is a bit too steep. It should come with a case.

Comment

Working...
                                X