No announcement yet.

Kv5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes i know that, i mean how do you export them? there doesnt appear to be a button, or is the version you buy from liquid pixels on a cd?
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooke View Post
      Looking at those custom shop generator images I realised that I am still unable to access the full version of the generator. Is there something I have missed out on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        Yes i know that, i mean how do you export them? there doesnt appear to be a button, or is the version you buy from liquid pixels on a cd?
        Just hit your printscreen button to take a screen shot, and paste it into an image editing program. I just use Paint.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• Originally posted by bratfink View Post
          Looking at those custom shop generator images I realised that I am still unable to access the full version of the generator. Is there something I have missed out on here?
          Go to the platinum members area. There is a post there with the code.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• SICK! thank you!
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

• Well it came out black and white, and i still need to upload to photobucket, but thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Sorry to bring this back up...

We have the KV5FR. ANOTHER floyded KV.
                Any signs of a real higher-end string-thru KV? What are you expecting?

Comment

• Personally I hate the TOM bridge, so I'm glad they're putting out more Floyded models. For a fixed bridge I'd like to see a hardtail string-through.
                  Scott

Comment

• This, but TOM string-thru. Would that be so hard? These have a MSRP of 1600, and go for 1280. I bet they would sell like crazy.

Bound neck and hs, ebony board. Nice midrange string-thru KV.

Comment

Working...
                    X