The New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Guy

I am new to the forum and I have become greatly interested in Jackson guitars due to another poster on this site. I finally played one at a guitar center in Lubbock, Texas and now I know that I need one. I have a couple of other guitars that are by no means bad instruments I am just interested in something different and Jackson guitars seem to provide that. Also is there another forum that you guys use to talk about your gear other than your guitars?

Welcome to the board! There are a few sections on this board that deal with gear other than Jackson guitars. Click around and you'll catch my drift. This is a great place to get a lot of good information about gear, and especially jackson and charvel guitars.

Comment

First off, welcome. Yes there is an "amps and effects" forum and a bunch of others. Poke around a bit and make yourself at home.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Damn JK, you type fast.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Rigby!

+1 Plenty of good info here
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
            Damn JK, you type fast.
            You got that right, Scott! lol.....

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I found the amps and effects forum. I can already tell that is going to help me out greatly. I just pick around the house right now, but I gigged back in college and hope to get back to that someday.

Comment

Hey Rigby! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome my friend. It good to see you over here.
                  1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                  Jackson SLATQH
                  Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                  Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                  Jackson DKMGT (project)
                  Kramer Focus 1000
                  Ibanez SDGR Bass
                  Ovation Celebrity
                  Martin Backpacker

Comment

It is good to know that people are as nutty about these things called guitars as I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X