More ads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More ads!

I'll be posting all the ads that I find here, so...
    Next:

Re: More ads!

keep em coming, i've seen that one recently

Comment

If you did? If you find it with a better resolution, please tell me! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That poster always bothered me....actually just how Michael Sweet looks. Check it out, doesn't he look like a midget with no neck & a huge head? Weird! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, looks like someone did a bad photoshop job pasting his head on a body.

Comment

i think it's the bow tie that does it...since this was a time before photoshop, no? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I feel gipped by that ad... There should be more than two people wearing fingerless gloves!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

i wonder if vinnie ripped one when that pic was being taken. he has that satisfied grin on his face, and jake seems to be enjoying himself. perhaps a display of fartistic expression, captured for the ages?

sully
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

The dude right behind Steve Vai looks like he just got back from a round of golf, judging by that glove...

Comment

Obviously,most of those guys are holding guitars that they were generally associated with - VV and the pink Rhoads,Stryper stripes,Amir's warbird and so on,but what is the guitar that Jake E's holding?

Comment

It's a red Charvel Strat with a Jackson style headstock, a black Floyd rose, hum-single-single config, and one knob and three mini toggle switches. If you look at his site there are some pics of him and Warren DiMartini from a guitar mag where Jake has that guitar. Other than those pics and the ad, I have never seen Jake with that guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                        It's a red Charvel Strat with a Jackson style headstock, a black Floyd rose, hum-single-single config, and one knob and three mini toggle switches. If you look at his site there are some pics of him and Warren DiMartini from a guitar mag where Jake has that guitar. Other than those pics and the ad, I have never seen Jake with that guitar.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope...different guitar. in that warren/jake mag jake's guitar was a metallic cherry and had a black headstock.

sully
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                          i think it's the bow tie that does it... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, and his big poofy hair....his stance! Look how he is crouching; it makes the Rhoads look as big as he is! What a goofy pose! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, wrong on more Jake trivia!!! Just what kind of fan does that make me anyway... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is the guy at the back right? All you can see is the top of his head and his arm.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X