Jackson YouTube Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson YouTube Page

Dudes, I just set up a Jackson youtube page. I guess I have to wait 48 hours before I can really customize it, but if you have any videos on youtube of you or your band ripping it up, a Jackson Tribute, etc... please send me the link so I can add you to the channel.

Jackson began back in the late 1970s, when heavy music experienced a flamboyant and virtuosic resurgence in popularity and a small Southern California guitar repair shop became the epicenter of a new level of shred-approved excellence. Ever since then, Jackson guitars have been universally lauded as the metal guitars; the shred machines—highly original high-performance instruments of distinctive style and formidable substance. From metal’s chart-topping peaks to its darkest recesses, for discerning guitarists all over the globe, Jackson is the only way to go.

We're going to have a Jackson Commercial Contest too, if anyone around here is into doing that.

Lata!

McD
    \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

You should add some machine head stuff
    Don't know if you can legally, but old Megadeth stuff too?

Comment

Cool stuff, Brian!
      Here's a link from my band, featuring two nice Rhoads models
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Ooooh, the commercial thing sounds neat - I'll hafta ask around and see if any bands around here use Jacksons.

Come to think of it, I'll have to ask around to see if there are any bands around here :ROTF:
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

awesome man.... cool link shadow.. your band sounds pretty badass

Comment

dont have any vids...but added you as a friend

Comment

anyone else immediately think of Jani?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Here's our video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Brian, do you guys have plans for any news, interviews, etc. in addition to the player-submitted clips?

Comment

Can we be playing 'known' songs or does that bring up copyright issues? And can we be playing guitars that Jackson will no longer produce?
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Any bands in the West TN area that wanna be filmed for this, lemme know.

I might be able to do something with still photos (catalog shots), but the image and artist copyrights would have to be cleared before it went "public".
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Added you to my Family list, cuz that's how attached I am to my Jackson guitars

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                          can we be playing guitars that Jackson will no longer produce?

Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Added! Too bad I have no videos worth a crap to share LOL. Also, can we play Charvels in the vids?

Comment

and me putting that guitar back together some 12 years later. prolly not what you're lookin' for, but what the hell, it's an LTD rhoads; can't get more jackson than that.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X