Jackson YouTube Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McD View Post
    PS: I don't know if you noticed, but I told you guys about the Youtube page first!
    I am sure someone here will have their panties in a wad and will spin that you are trying to promote your company off of their hard work. Or some nonsense like that.

Otherwise , Its a great page.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

That was a good one!!! Helium Stupidy was funny!!

Originally posted by sully View Post
      hey, how do you do that?

mcd, here's another one for ya!

having a bit of fun with an abridged cover of ozzy's crazy train. gotta love backing tracks to play along with!

sully
      \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

I see that you want Jackson "guitar" stuff for your youtube channel, would a BASS be acceptable?, if so, here is the link to my channel with my T-Bird TBX in it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

you can relink that video to 1000 sites if you want to, cause no one seems to have EVER seen one before, beyond the catalog!
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Yes, bass too!
          \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
            We're going to have a Jackson Commercial Contest too
            Does this count as a Jackson Commercial?

Recorded it a while back just to test my Canon Ixus Video record quality...

...didn't realise till after that it had some "not so subtle" Jackson headstock posing going on at the start and the end...
            (dig the last frame of the video...)

The Axe is my 92' Dinky AR with a JB at the bridge and AdamD style pre-signal TS-808 overdrive loop...etc.

..oh and the Tee is from our very own "Rockingham" race circuit in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
              Does this count as a Jackson Commercial?

Recorded it a while back just to test my Canon Ixus Video record quality...

...didn't realise till after that it had some "not so subtle" Jackson headstock posing going on at the start and the end...
              (dig the last frame of the video...)

The Axe is my 92' Dinky AR with a JB at the bridge and AdamD style pre-signal TS-808 overdrive loop...etc.

..oh and the Tee is from our very own "Rockingham" race circuit in England.
              Oops - had to remove this...my download load limit would have spiralled out of control and i would have had a big bill...maybe i will post on Youtube...

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                hey, how do you do that?

mcd, here's another one for ya!

having a bit of fun with an abridged cover of ozzy's crazy train. gotta love backing tracks to play along with!

sully
                That was a great video, loved the harmonic on the acoustic. :ROTF:
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Working...
                X