Hey Newc... another War Angel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Newc... another War Angel!

Somebody ripped off your body design, Matt! :ROTF: It's even a bolt-on like your white one.

Great selection of high quality musical instruments. Fast Free Shipping! Authorized Dealer for Gibson, Fender, Martin, Taylor, Gretsch, Jackson, Charvel, National, Collings, Eastman, Tom Anderson
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

OMG
    Sam

Comment

If I didn't already know Newc's War Angel I'd think that to be a Pablo Santana custom
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

The one at Fullers has a knob on it, totally different guitar now....

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
          The one at Fullers has a knob on it, totally different guitar now....
          so does the white one..... we call him "Newc"
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I was going to mention that Newc's has the knob playing it but thought discretion was the better way, as most here would have taken that as a given....

Comment

:ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Needs a neck pickup.

:ROTF:

Well, slap my ass, I've inspired someone to do something other than kick a baby.

Maybe I'll turn into the next Brad Kelly - come up with a design that lasts for generations and then die in relative obscurity.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Your Halford Warrior is still my fav!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Maybe I'll turn into the next Brad Kelly - come up with a design that lasts for generations and then die in relative obscurity.
                    HA! Nice. And then some Hot Young Guitarist will get world famous playing a down-sized version of it and when young punks come in here wanting all the specs of the "guitar HYG designed", we can all (in our waning years by then) school them on the legend of Matt Newcomb, a young man who drew a picture of the first War Angel on a napkin for Grover Jackson.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Good fucking lord, they took the class of the original and made it awful times infinity.

Some colors should not exist.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

+2. White bevels would've suited it better.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow. I always liked Newc's because it "fixes" the Warrior but that thing at Fullers really ruined a cool idea.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I don't know.... you don't think the turquoise inlays just "make" it?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Ugh...the original white one is so much nicer.
                              The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X