Hey Newc... another War Angel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a better version.....
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
      Wow. I always liked Newc's because it "fixes" the Warrior but that thing at Fullers really ruined a cool idea.
      The warrior needed fixing ??
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

It reminds me of an aqua park for some reason ...
        DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

aqua man would love that guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Trademark issues. An artist that is "known" for playing a given guitar - Chris Holmes' Stars (Bud logo notwithstanding), Gene Simmons' Axe, Steve Vai's "Eyes" Soloist, etc - could easily claim that making copies of those instruments is a trademark infringement.

Unless another shop orders a better-looking War Angel, I'm afraid this model will always be remembered as the atrocity at Fullers.

Trademarks, like other intellectual property, require registration/active protection in order to be valid. Just because someone did something in 1985 does not make that something forever theirs and protected. This is why fender is so protective if its headstock design. This is also why fender is still kicking itself for not doing the same thing with the strat body design as by the time it dawned on them, it was already "generic". That said, fenders lawyers are obviously being overly cautious, which they are entitled to do. That does not mean they are right, but it certainly bodes well for their malpractice rates.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Impressive...they found the one color in the universe that doesn't go with black on a guitar.
              +1

Comment

Working...
              X