Anything new at Musikmesse 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything new at Musikmesse 2008?

Unfortunately I won't be there, but I hope somebody gets us some nice pics, and reports if there's something new displayed!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

ESP has some new guitars: http://www.espguitars.com/news/news.html

And www.Harmony-Central.com has a coverage but not too many guitar related things up to now.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

i really like that new Roope Latvala sig. i love stars
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

+1 on the Roope

Comment

Cheesy inlays. Otherwise I like it.
          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Speaking of cheesy...

As it is a 200 serie it's gonna be cheap, I like the fact of being able to buy a "camouflage" guitar for a cheap price.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Not a guitar, but I just found out about the new version of Melodyne software that was announced there. They invented something called Direct Note Access, which allows you to separate out & manipulate each note of a chord even though they weren't recorded separately. It's going to be huge. Here's the promo video:

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                Speaking of cheesy...

As it is a 200 serie it's gonna be cheap, I like the fact of being able to buy a "camouflage" guitar for a cheap price.
                Good thing it's camouflaged then...no one will see you playing it!
                The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Not a guitar, but I just found out about the new version of Melodyne software that was announced there. They invented something called Direct Note Access, which allows you to separate out & manipulate each note of a chord even though they weren't recorded separately. It's going to be huge. Here's the promo video:

http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=dna&L=0
                  Oh good... Now guitar players dont even have to able to tune their guitars to sound great!
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
                    i really like that new Roope Latvala sig. i love stars
                    Love the shape and the concept, hate the headstock. Where is banana headstock for gods sake!

Comment

That's going to be awesome for alot of recordine engineers. Man, it seems as though technology is progressing at such a fast rate. Damn i'm old :ROTF:

Originally posted by dg View Post

http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=dna&L=0

Comment

like the idea on the rooPE, but why onl a lTD model, obviously someone has decided he's not as important as Alexi...also the light grey is a little duller (more boring) than i expected for a star design...
                        Last edited by sonicsamurai; 03-22-2008, 09:19 AM.

Comment

On the new LTDs:
                          -The camo guitar is not worthy to be called a 2xx series guitar, considering it's parts. It should be a 1xx series guitar. It looks terrible.
                          -I'm going to try to get one of those EC-256s for a discount. Say to the guy at the shop "it's damaged, I want 50% of". Since they probably have no knowledge of guitars, they wouldn't know it's supposed to have the aged look
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I liked the cobweb graphic and roope star.

Comment

Some pics here :

Comment

Working...
                              X