Wonder whats wrong with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder whats wrong with this

This has got to have some issues,Iv'e never heard of an SL2 for this price at Guitar Center
    http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgea...stId=104691815

Maybe one of the California members will go check it out.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

call and ask they do have a return policy so I wouldn't be too worried.

Comment

Wierd. I can't seem to get into the Used section at GC. Guess I'll check it out from home.
        My gear
        87 Charvel Model 6
        86 Charvel Model 4
        93 Jackson RR EX
        93 Jackson Kelly STD
        88 Ibanez RG560
        99 Schecter Diamond C-7
        Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

If it's in good shape its an exellent score.Just a heads up for anyone wanting one of these.I don't need another but maybe someone might be happy with it.

Comment

Thats a deal

Comment

I don't need another guitar, but damn..That's hard to pass up, I'm semi close to that GC too.
              Originally posted by horns666
              The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Just a good deal. They go for about $1000-1200 on fleabay. May be a bti dirty, bu tI would buy that in a heart beat

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                  I don't need another guitar, but damn..That's hard to pass up, I'm semi close to that GC too.
                  Go get it!!If it doesnt have any cracks or the fretboard isnt seperating,you should buy it.I will if you dont.

Comment

Looks like a rosewood board.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      Maybe one of the California members will go check it out.
                      I just came back from the Sherman Oaks, CA GC in search of this guitar to give you guys a report on it. It wasn't hanging on the wall, and it wasn't on a stand anywhere in the store. A sales guy (Benjamin) helped me pull down from the top of the wall what I thought might be this, but instead of the used one, it was a black new SL2H they wanted $1900 for. Together, he and I searched all over for the used one (and I showed him the print out from their web I did), and when we couldn't find, he then took me over to his computer & looked up the used gear section. I quickly saw it in the list on the computer. He clicked the link and it took him to a 2nd page that had the details of when they got it and such. The odd thing is they had a 4/12 date on it on that screen, so knowing they do a 30 day police hold on trade-ins, this might signify when they can release it, or that could be the layaway due date.

He told me the fact it is showing in their computer, yet not anywhere to be found on the showroom floor means it is currently on lay-away. I asked him to go back there and double check, but he said they have like 100 guitars back there and it would take him forever just to locate it, but said, rest assured, it's on lay-away.

He confirmed it was taken in on trade. I gave him my phone number and he said he'd call me if he ran across it in the back and would let me know condition/dings/dents/etc. He said he'd also call me if it 'comes off lay-away', ie if the buyer fails to complete the lay-away.

I also told him it was showing as an available item on the GC used website and he said he'd tell the manager. You'll note that the link doesn't work anymore, so they probably deleted it after I left.

Comment

wasn't this the one?

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgea...stId=104670643

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                          No, that one is in Tempe AZ and is $1699.99.

The one we are speaking of is in Sherman Oaks, CA, and was tagged $799.99.

I printed it from the web yesterday, here's a photo of that print out:

Comment

Not a SL2 noonmus
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh, ok, Brian, I could've sworn when this thread first started it took me to the guitar I pictured, thanks for updating me -
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X