diezel vh4 and charvel/jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diezel vh4 and charvel/jackson

hi guys. the topic that i want to mention is the killer sound that comes from a diezel vh4 amp with my charvel 650 xl and mod.6.My Charvel is equipped with dimarzio tone zone,virtual something....and fast track. My mod.6 have the original pickups(Jackson). The result guys is over any expectation!! Diezel rules, and is the best amp that i played ever!Huge tone, great harmonics, long live sustain.Even on high gain situations, you have clean tone and a real tube sound. I beleieve that the Diezel owners can understand my words. For the others i thik that this amp will change your opinion about high end guitar sound!! By the way, any suggestions about preamps, poweramps and cabinets that fitted perfectlly with your charvels? I forgotten to mention the rest of my stack (2 rivera 2x12 electrovoise,celestion vintage 30's, Vht 4x12's custom eminence, diezel 4x12's vintage 30's). I'll post some pics soon.

Re: diezel vh4 and charvel/jackson

Pics? Who cares about pics? WE (me?) WANT SOUNDCLIPS [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ok monk give me some time to prepare some stuff, cause right now i'm on vacation. What's your gear by the way?

Comment

you should be a sales rep for diezel..... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X