Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcf Admins Please Read.

Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is in the right section of the forum.

I'm just wondering if there's something wrong with forum registrations at the moment? I know someone from another forum who has tried to register (with the username "floydkramer") and he was saying Its been 3 days and that it was still locked up for him?..

Nathan.
    Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
    Fender Stratocaster (2006)
    Jackson PC-1 (2012)
    Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
    Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
    Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

I'd guess it's because his username isn't FloydJackson.

At least it wasn't FloydESP.

OK, now I hate myself, but come on, that was a 55mph flat fastball right down the pipe

Vass

Comment

I just checked the member list and there is a "floydkramer" there with 0 posts. That's him, right? If it is he should be good to go. But, I'm no Admin. Thank God.:ROTF:
      Last edited by fett; 03-17-2008, 12:55 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        I just checked the member list and there is a "floydkramer" there with 0 posts. Is that him or has the user name already been taken here?
        That's him. Looks like his membership was validated today. I don't handle any of that.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Because the new board software knows when you've read the rules and when you've just skimmed down to the "I Agree" button, and he got caught
          Last edited by Newc; 03-19-2008, 12:58 AM.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X