Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket case for King V?

I searched the forum and couldn't find any threads on this:
    Any suggestions for a hardshell case for my new King V? The Jackson multi case is backordered everywhere i look, and a little pricy. Any alternatives?

thanks!
    Wally

Gator Extreme case. Cheapest there is. Been a long time since I owned one, so check the tip of the headstock isn't touching the end of the case or it'll get fucked.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I know music123 or zzounds sells a case that fits the warrior, king v and rhoads model. I had one and it fit the king v perfectly.

Comment

That's the multicase, which he said is backordered "everywhere" (obviously "everywhere" being limited to the places he's checked).

Try the dealers in the Dealers section on this board. If they don't have one, they can get it.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          That's the multicase, which he said is backordered "everywhere" (obviously "everywhere" being limited to the places he's checked).

Try the dealers in the Dealers section on this board. If they don't have one, they can get it.
          I checked all the usual suspects - AMS, ZZounds, Music 123, Sam Ash, Musician's Friend, and Ebay. None of them have it in stock. Musician's Friend says it's backordered til May.

I'm checking the dealer's section here now.

thanks,

Wally

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

- was yesterday Monday? Good luck on your search.

Comment

errmm you could always get the proper jackson hardcase but thats mega money

Comment

ESP makes a very good case for KV shaped guitars...
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                X