USA Jackson / USA Charvel Guitar Value Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson / USA Charvel Guitar Value Chart

Couldn't get the layout to post here, so I had to uoload it.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

LOL... I love the Dave Mustaine entry.
    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
      I think that having ANY enthusiast own a company rather than having Fender own it would have been a good thing.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        :ROTF: +1 and the "you lose points for selling" entry too!

Comment

hahahaha, entertaining for sure, but i was SOOOO hoping you made a real value chart so newbs could leave us alone about it!!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Man, thats great! I laughed at least 4 times.. but shouldnt a JCF buyer
            get it for $1350.00?

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
              hahahaha, entertaining for sure, but i was SOOOO hoping you made a real value chart so newbs could leave us alone about it!!!
              I thought I did?

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: no C/J's for you.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                  :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: no C/J's for you.
                  Guitar Nazi
                  Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

That was excellent :ROTF:
                    I did not know mustain tried to buy jackson, that might have been great, so long as he wasn't designing them :ROTF:.

Comment

Where did that rumor about Musty-bones wanting to buy J/C ever start, anyway? I've always thought it smelled bogus, probably sour grapes.

Comment

That's good stuff, Newc!

Maybe the mods can make it a sticky so we can send all of the newbies there when they ask the "what's it worth?" questions.
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Interesting, however, my experience with GC is that:

If they are taking the guitar in trade, they say a J/C is worth $100 b/c no one plays them and they cant give away the new ones they already have.

However, if they are selling, that want $1800 for the same guitar b/c dont you know this is a custom guitar worth $$$$.

"I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                          X