New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

hey everyone I'm new to the JCF Forum. my names Justin and I've been playing for a few years. I got my first Charvel after playing guitar for 2 years, I later found out it was a 1988 Charvel Model 3.When I graduated last year I saved up enough cash to buy my dream guitar, a Jackson RR5. But anyways, I'm lookin forward to joining the community and talkin about Jackson/Charvel gutiars with you guyssome of you might recognize me from other forums(Guitar World, Kramer, etc)

heres a pic of my guitar collection:

hey, that pic looks familiar! Welcome to the JCF, Justin
    Hail yesterday

Comment

wreckingcrew? overkill fan?

nice collection - get some stands!!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        hey, that pic looks familiar! Welcome to the JCF, Justin
        Vitamin!! why am I not surprised that your here bro? hahaha

Sonic: ya I do like Overkill.. I think your the first person to notice where I got my username from but thanks for the compliment dude!! I had a bunch of stands but they took up too much room.. so I got one of those Warwick rockstands and gained about 10 feet from my basement back:ROTF:

Comment

haha awesome. what kramers u got?

Comment

Nice guitars. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome ... RR5's are sweet guitars

Comment

Years of decay what a great CD I was listening to that last night.Nice collection and welcome.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Lot's of cool stuff here! Nice collection. You will soon have GAS, if you already don't have in for more J/C's
                  Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Good stuff! welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                      haha awesome. what kramers u got?
                      I just have a 1980's Kramer Forum IV bass and a 1986 Kramer Focus 1000 hot rod.

thanks for the welcome and compliments everyone!! I've had GAS for another Charvel for a LONG time

Comment

Welcome...great collection you have! Looks like your ready for full
                        band practice. I cant say enough about the great info, and nice
                        fellows around here...stick around and learn everything!
                        ( and party like its 1999! Look how many posts i have in
                        just 15 months !!
                        Last edited by Robert Burns; 03-24-2008, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                          Welcome...great collection you have! Looks like your ready for full
                          band practice. I cant say enough about the great info, and nice
                          fellows around here...stick around and learn everything!
                          ( and party like its 1999! Look how many posts i have in
                          just 15 months !!

thanks for the welcome bro!! all I need is a PA system, hopefully I'll be getting one soon. The singer/rhythm gutiarist won't sing until I get a PA cuz he says its pointless.. I agree with him, cuz over everyone else who can here him?

Comment

PAs are a bitch -_-
                            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by Szostak View Post
                              PAs are a bitch -_-

ya, its hard to find a decent one that doesnt cost you a shit load.. and I thought drum kits were expensive

Comment

Working...
                              X