Matt Tuck sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Tuck sig

Now that the demmelition V has been "released". any word on if matt tuck from bullet for my valentines sig will be put into some form of mass production. From what i can make out from the vid is that it is a RR1T with a set of blackouts, slightly different inlays, and if my eyes dont deceive me 1 volume knob.

I figured that a mainstream band like this would bring in alot more business for jackson.

jackson has no place for emo teeny boys

i would doubt it atm, there's certainly be no suggestion that he would get one, and as far as i'm aware, very very few 14 yr old metalheads would be able to afford such an instrument...which kind of screws its marketability...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
      They're emo? Scream, aim, fire doesn't sound emo to me. http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com/media.php
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by halvix View Post
        Now that the demmelition V has been "released". any word on if matt tuck from bullet for my valentines sig will be put into some form of mass production. From what i can make out from the vid is that it is a RR1T with a set of blackouts, slightly different inlays, and if my eyes dont deceive me 1 volume knob.
        And a reverse headstock. That's definitely a custom shop model, he played a month or so here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGD7ed5YgQ .

Whether or not it seems wise to make it a production model, I don't know. The bean counters at FMIC seem pretty conservative, but he has been endorsing Jackson for a few years, and BFMV seem a crossover hit/ guitarhero track away from taking it to another level.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
          Jackson might as well give up any hope of attracting new customers then if they avoid every new band which has a few detractors.....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Scream, aim, fire kicks ass!! I'm not sure about the rest of their music, but I like that song.

Comment

Theyre actually not a bad band... they have a very strong fan base, and thats just what Jackson needs. Sure, theyre not heavy metal, but theyre a hell of alot better than some of the JUNK cookiemonster band nobodys Jackson endorses now.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

hahahahaha, well put. i have one of their records. it's not terrible. i HAVE heard a lot worse....
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

In one of the recent guitar world mags, there's reference to his Jackson sig. protoype - just as there was to Phil Demmel's and Mark Morton's in the past. My money's on him getting an import "rr1" style guitar with reverse headstock.

Comment

jackson, don`t give an endorsement to an emo fucker, please don`t, you have a reputation to maintain...

Comment

Originally posted by eiopago View Post
                      jackson, don`t give an endorsement to an emo fucker, please don`t, you have a reputation to maintain...
                      That reputation has been lost for a very long time now...
                      This is the kind of thing Jackson needs!
                      As long as it don't have a signature on the headstock it would be a great model, as it is sexy as fuck!
                      Tell me about it!

Comment

Also i think Jackson has a pretty good relation with Matt, since BFMV has been on the news on the Jackson site for a couple of times.
                        Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by eiopago View Post
                          A reputation for endorsing bands nobody cares about or listens to?

Comment

1. BFMV is one of the better 'new' bands out there.
                            2. I was disappointed with SAF because of the vocals.. The singer had voice problems during the recording and I kinda miss the screams.
                            3. The other guitarist in BFMV has the ESP signature right? So I think it's only a matter of time before the whole band is endorsed by ESP.
                            4. Jackson needs more sig models.. I love how ESP has like 20
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                              3. The other guitarist in BFMV has the ESP signature right? So I think it's only a matter of time before the whole band is endorsed by ESP.
                              4. Jackson needs more sig models.. I love how ESP has like 20
                              Don't you think that offer has been made? A: Not everyone likes ESP. B: Being an endorsee with a sig model for Jackson is more rarified. ESP is pretty played out.
                              I wouldn't be caught playing an LTD, but I'm a snob.

Some might say, just wait for ESP to steal his CS Jacksons. It's so crazy, it just might work! Or did it?...

Comment

Working...
                              X