Matt Tuck sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
    Like it or not, a lot of "emo" music is more technical than thrash was in its day and is still heavier. What's even more amazing is it actually reaches a big audience, something that cannot be said for any death metal band of any description. Emos or at least emo-ish music will bring back metal... through any one of its genres (screamo, hardcore, post-hardcore, mathcore, metalcore, etc)

Cases in point: Bullet for my Valentine, Protest the Hero, The Fall of Troy, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Unearth, Lamb of God... etc
    All heavy, talented bands that had a predominantly emo audience when I saw them. Except Trivium. They aren't heavy or talented and are all raging homosexuals. But they mysteriously have a lot of fans.
    I reckon you have one of those emo haircuts and trousers that hand below your arse.

I think I've gotten old as I have no idea what you're on about, or understand all the musical pigeon-holes you mention.
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
      I reckon you have one of those emo haircuts and trousers that hand below your arse.

I think I've gotten old as I have no idea what you're on about, or understand all the musical pigeon-holes you mention.
      I hope you're not expecting a response Shobet. Look at his member status.

Comment

Oh well...
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
          Like it or not, a lot of "emo" music is more technical than thrash was in its day and is still heavier. What's even more amazing is it actually reaches a big audience, something that cannot be said for any death metal band of any description. Emos or at least emo-ish music will bring back metal... through any one of its genres (screamo, hardcore, post-hardcore, mathcore, metalcore, etc)

Cases in point: Bullet for my Valentine, Protest the Hero, The Fall of Troy, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Unearth, Lamb of God... etc
          All heavy, talented bands that had a predominantly emo audience when I saw them. Except Trivium. They aren't heavy or talented and are all raging homosexuals. But they mysteriously have a lot of fans.

I'm sorry u seem to be calling lamb of god emo....what planet are u from?? in fact i wuldn;t cal half of those bands u've mentioned emo...stop talking bollox

Comment

Working...
          X