Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charvel hardtail Pic

Originally posted by shobet View Post
    Any chance of pics of a charvel hard tail for reference to compare with the vtrem for looks?
    Here's a tele mutt with a Charvel hardtail for reference. Has a simular look to a v-trem, just missing the 6 pivot screws, has a bigger hunk of metal especially at the intonation screws, and missing the trem arm side tab. To me the v-trem looks better.

Last edited by vondran; 04-08-2008, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Yup well you must know...

you've been alive since 85 and I've been playing C/J since 84 so I'll defer to you

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
      i sitll disagree with kevin on the basis that for something to be truly classic it has to be popular...
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Here's one i made that was taken from one of my charvels. Note that they aren't stamped sheet metal plates. They are solid thick brass, something Charvel was VERY known for

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hardtail... every guitar I've ever had that came with a v-trem got blocked and locked down or converted to a Floyd.
          -Rick

Comment

Cool, cheers guys. I think hardtail for me.
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Since ever guitar I have is a hardtail with the exception of my Strat whitch has a FR. I went with hardtail.

Comment

Working...
              X