Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -----HERE'S SOME MORE-----

Re: -----HERE\'S SOME MORE-----

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

...Somebody get me a glass of water...

VERY NICE pictures!

Comment

And in regards to the last picture with the KV and the Floyd route, I hope this doesn't re-spawn the debate about Jackson guitars being not truly neck-through... [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] MAKES YA WANNA CREAM YOUR JEANS HUH! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I see you can still get a Y2KV?

Newc

[ April 30, 2003, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

is that a snap-clasp in the fork of those jeans?? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

looks like a hard night of gang banging ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

.....oh yeah , very cool pics ! //Steve

Comment

how do they actually make neck thru's?, do they sick that long end into the body, or do they just attach "wings"?
                  nice pics

Comment

Originally posted by Gpops:
                    how do they actually make neck thru's?......do they just attach "wings"?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yep. check out that first pic. Necks and centrepiece of the body, waiting for wings to be attached.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Anybody notice the Fender catalog sitting with the V? I feel infected. Damn it.

Comment

Jim, perhaps in the future they can do away with that Fender catalog in the custom shop. When I was there I gave Tim Wilson a Jackson/Charvel calendar I made, maybe the custom shop can use that instead [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        The cover to that calendar is my current Avatar.

Rudy
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Damn I still dont see my lefty SL2H.... I wonder if they've even started it [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn...that multi dragon is so wicked...I love the painted pups and rings.
                            Beautiful work!
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Originally posted by Gpops:
                              But why cant you "distiguish" the center piece from the wings. look at the kv, the body looks all uniform, you cant tell that theres a center piece. how do they make it uniform?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They've done a nice job with that one. It is very hard to see, looking at the face of the guitar. A closer pic, or one from another angle, and you'd probably see the different grains more clearly.

But have a look at the inside edge (crotch) of the KV - you can distinctly see 3 different pieces of wood.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X