• -----MORE-----

Re: -----MORE-----

Nice Bullseyes in the last picture!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

fu cking killer !!! //Steve

Comment

Looking at the first picture, it makes me sad thinking about some of those KV2s ending up with chrome hardware.

I would love to have a see-through-finnish KV2 with black harware.

Comment

I love those pics..
          *snif*
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

A few questions regarding the last picture-

Are Y2KVs being made again...but without Mustaine's sig or what? If so, GREAT!

And correct me if I'm wrong, but some of those Y2KV's on the left end of that rack are KORINA!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

These pics are from around the same time as Joel's ones, those exact guitars on the exact same rack in his, and he confirmed they're from Jan. of this year, so the question about Y2KV's is still up for debate. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well one of those y2kvs could have been mine. Mine was supposedly done in january sometime. I think two of those are gun metal grey cuz thats what color mine is. Great pics though man I wish I could be there.

Comment

i think i just cremed my pants [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Excellent!
                    I think my custom order will return from the paint shop these days and then standing in one of those racks.

Comment

when were those pictures taken? Are they doing another run of the Bullseyes?
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

The photos were taken January 17th 2003.

Comment

Yeah those pics were taken approximately 2 weeks after I was there. Like a dumbass I forgot to snap a pic of that amazing trans green doubleneck explorer...thanks again for getting a shot of that one for me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Unfortunately I visited when they were doing inventory so I missed about 1/3 of the stuff that Tom and his bud (I'm sorry I forgot your name) saw.
                          Thanks for sharing the pics guys! Those Bullseyes were sitting there in the rack completed when I was there...I wonder why it takes so long to ship...
                          - Joel
                          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                          RIP Dime

Comment

Ok, send me a few of the Bullseye's and the American Flag Strat.

Comment

During that weekend in January, Lloyd had picked up 10 or so of the Bullseye Charvels, including mine. The ones in the picture above were the next batch after that and supposedly the last 10 or so made.
                              I met ROCKPRO the weekend of the NAMM show and we were part of a group that toured the Custom Shop. We all had a great time there!
                              The custom shop needs to adopt me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X