Is this Jackson DK2 an odd ball???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
    There seems to be a rash of DK2Ms showing up with custom paint. I saw one on ebay this morning with a riveted steel graphic with some kind of Eddie figure tearing out of it. I liked it alot and thought seriously about grabbing it but I won't have the money until after the auction is over. Probably just as well..

It's back...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Dinky-DK...QQcmdZViewItem
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post

I like the bolted steel look, but the skull doesn't look like Eddie to me, and it is kind of 'flat' compared to the rest of the paint job.
      1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      Jackson SLATQH
      Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
      Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
      Jackson DKMGT (project)
      Kramer Focus 1000
      Ibanez SDGR Bass
      Ovation Celebrity
      Martin Backpacker

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRocks View Post
        I like the bolted steel look, but the skull doesn't look like Eddie to me, and it is kind of 'flat' compared to the rest of the paint job.
        I agree on both counts, I would preffer just the bolted steel but I figure my arm would be covering the skull and even when it's not, it's not so bad, it almost looks like the skull was painted on afterwards, as an afterthought. I like it alot and like I said, if my bonus check came in before the auction was over, I'd probably snag it up.
        Last edited by Robert Hendrix; 04-25-2008, 03:10 PM.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S View Post
          I just purchased a Jackson DK2 Dinky with a Bullseye graphic!
          Olie

Thats nice! The black binding & inlays on the maple goes very well with the body.

Is this the beginning of a wave of Jemsiters joining JCF or something?
          http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

Originally posted by J_A / 540s View Post
            Well I can't speak for other but I'm just coming back to what I started with. I love my Ibanezes but Charvels and Jacksons were my first hot rod guitar so they have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by J_A / 540s View Post
              Thats nice! The black binding & inlays on the maple goes very well with the body.

Nah! not really! I have been a memeber here for a while I just don't post much here. I have always loved Jacksons/Charvels and I've always had a few laying around. I love the bullseye graphic! I think I'll make it one of my giging guitars!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                There seems to be a rash of DK2Ms showing up with custom paint. I saw one on ebay this morning with a riveted steel graphic with some kind of Eddie figure tearing out of it. I liked it alot and thought seriously about grabbing it but I won't have the money until after the auction is over. Probably just as well..
                I'm betting it's not a factory finish, but it is VERY cool.

Comment

A little late to the party, but did anyone notice the 24.74 Scale in the auction If that had just 1 hunbucker, I would be very tempted as 1 Hum 24.75 scale guitars are my #1 favorite and have been asking for Jackson to put out just such a beast Forgot to say, the first auction, the Bullseye one.

Jack

Comment

Bullseye DK2M

Eat your heart out Zakk Wylde.

Comment

Wow, that guitar looks great.

Comment

Yeah I agree that looks incredible, congrats!
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Here you go.
                          http://www.theperfectguitar.com/expl...&U=1&SS=1&CR=Y
                          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Not to sound like Paris, but
                            "That's Hot"
                            A+
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

To me that is calling out for some green and pink (or any other bright color) DiMarzio's!

Comment

Working...
                              X