Board Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Suggestion

Hello everyone. I've been looking at threads and all the gear you guys own, they look killer. But what bothered me is that they're posted everywhere, not together in one thread. So what i thought would be cool is add a Big Thread thing on the first page or something that says "JCF Gear." So now people can start their own threads with only pictures of their gear, and others can comment. And if you get some new guitars or sell some, just edit your post. If it were an actual thread, there would be 100+ pages of gear pics, and it would be too hectic to find a specific persons. So i would title my thread "Randyrhoadsguitar's Gear," this way everyone will know this thread is only my gear. Do you guys like the idea??? I'd really like to see pictures of entire collections, you know, not seperate guitar pics in separate threads. So what do you think???
    sigpic

Picture sections are common on some of the other forums I go on. The only downside is that sometimes people delete the pictures from the account it was hosted on. That results in older posts having dead links in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
      Picture sections are common on some of the other forums I go on. The only downside is that sometimes people delete the pictures from the account it was hosted on. That results in older posts having dead links in them.
      oh ya, well it would be nice for a while to see all that gear together.
      sigpic

Comment

I like surfing all the different topics,I like looking in "USA Charvel" for pix of USA Charvels,not gear.
        Good point Jason1212, dead links and "boxes" from like photobucket when you delete a photo.May effect the sites "bandwidth",slow loading of pages etc.
        Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

maybe the forum boss could give select forum members the task of weeding out the dead threads?
          call them, half-moderator-slave-boys or something.
          no reason for the moderators to do all the little work of grooming/weeding the garden!
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
            I like surfing all the different topics,I like looking in "USA Charvel" for pix of USA Charvels,not gear.
            Good point Jason1212, dead links and "boxes" from like photobucket when you delete a photo.May effect the sites "bandwidth",slow loading of pages etc.
            what about already postede topics with dead links and "boxes" in them. No one removed those yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Good point,they are few and far between.I'm talking about on 1 page or multiple pages under 1 topic and seeing them.
              It happens on some of the car sites i'm on,old dead deleted pix,and you won't know until you click the topic and may be old?
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Isnt "Gear" supposed to be in the "Amps, and Effects" forum?

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                  Good point,they are few and far between.I'm talking about on 1 page or multiple pages under 1 topic and seeing them.
                  It happens on some of the car sites i'm on,old dead deleted pix,and you won't know until you click the topic and may be old?
                  true. nice thinking.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X