Charvel t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel t-shirts?

I'm trying to find a Charvel t-shirt but have been coming up empty on the net, except for maybe eBay. Anyone here know where I can buy a new one? For what it's worth, I've written to both Charvel and Fender through their websites but I'm not exactly hopeful that either entity will be of much help with regards to finding a basic, black Charvel t-shirt.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

A while back, someone at FMIC posted a few retro design t-shirt ideas to get our feedback. Never heard any update or seen any of the designs become available.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Shoot, I'd be happy with just the classic guitar-shaped logo on a black t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
        Shoot, I'd be happy with just the classic guitar-shaped logo on a black t-shirt.
        +1. Preferably gold logo on black. But white on black, grey, blue - whatever - would do OK.

Some new Jackson T-shirts would be nice, too.

Not much happening in the swag department for a few years now. Sad to see.

Comment

I say we make our own.

Second thought......why should we promote a company that doesn't give a fug anyway?

PRS has some cool swag.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I saw a few on ebay. Black and white

Comment

I posted something last year about a Charvel Tee.Pretty much nothing except for some members that still have some.When I bought my Jackson in 87 they gave me a red Jackson tee shirt just like Dave Mustaine used to wear.Back than the logo was both on Front/Back.
              I have a new blk Jackson shirt which is nice,but a Charvel shirt would be much nicer.I always had Boogie shirts (Marching Tubes in creme my FAV) Marshall shirts,Jackson etc.Be nice to have a new Charvel Tee.
              I love the baby blue tee the blonde is wearing in the slide show on their website,now were talking.I yes I would wear that color (Fender Sonic Blue) rocks!!!!
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Hey you cheap bastards! You get one everytime you buy a new Charvel! I have 4... 2 are even the polo shirt with pockets type.
                Just spend $8K....

Comment

That's interesting, Robert. I just got my Natural Series San Dimas from the Music Zoo today and I did not get a shirt of any sort. But I did get a Music Zoo polishing cloth and three Music Zoo picks.

Maybe I need to write to those guys and inquire.

Comment

I make my own t-shirts at www.customizedgirl.com.

There are more women's clothing options than men's. But there IS a substantial men's section, including multiple t-shirt styles.

My first order with them was actually a custom print on a women's medium t-shirt since I'm quite skinny. The print quality was top notch since I made sure I had a high-quality JPG to upload. The shirt was a tad snug so I will move up to a women's large for my next one, but overall, I find the sizing charts they have on there to be some of the most accurate and detailed of any clothing website I've visited. The shirt ended up costing $30 with shipping (I Googled coupon codes to use when submitting my order) which I think is a GREAT deal for a t-shirt that I custom-designed and fits well. I will definitely be ordering from them again considering I am used to spending upwards of $75 on European designer shirts with a slim cut.

I am currently making a line of custom band shirts in my size. However, I am having trouble locating band logo images with an extremely high pixel count. I particularly want Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Ratt, Motley Crue, etc. logos. I've probably spent countless hours browsing Google Images for these types of logos and the only one I could find was a HUGE high-quality Iron Maiden logo in red. I might just bite the bullet, download the font pack, and make my own.

To include a picture, I made the following:

Comment

Well, that was easy.

This was the high-quality GIF Charvel logo used to make it. Feel free to steal it, and upload it to your CustomizedGirl.com account. However, I cannot guarantee that, at a mere 760 pixels wide, especially with the CustomizedGirl.com recommendation that uploaded images be 1000 pixels or larger, it will translate into a high-quality shirt print.

EDIT: Okay, those jagged edges weren't there before. Probably better to find your own Charvel logo and make sure it's smooth enough for your own tastes.

Comment

What size you looking for?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...irt&category0=
                        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I got one at a guitar show in Dallas a long time ago. Just a basic black T with the Charvel logo and it said STAFF on the left sleeve. I wore that shirt until it was so thin you could see right through it. I wouldn't mind finding another one.
                          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                            However, I cannot guarantee that, at a mere 760 pixels wide, especially with the CustomizedGirl.com recommendation that uploaded images be 1000 pixels or larger, it will translate into a high-quality shirt print.
                            It won't. You will have to trace it (vectorize it) and then scale it up to fit the size you want. Maybe print shops do that for you, as a part of their service.
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Greetings Everyone! There will be some Charvel T-Shirts available this summer! Just in time for the beach! Keep your eyes on Charvel.com!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X