No announcement yet.

Charvel t-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhhh... i don't wear a shirt at the beach. Oh, you must be that 98 lb dude i saw last summer... my bad dude...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
      Greetings Everyone! There will be some Charvel T-Shirts available this summer! Just in time for the beach! Keep your eyes on Charvel.com!

Thanks!
      I sure hope so - that would be great. However, if they want to have them out in time for the beach, they better hurry. It's already May and I'm heading to the lake this weekend.

Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Very few people are buying the new Charvel guitars so they better start selling some shirts.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

wow.

Comment

I wish.... i might have been 98 pounds in 6th grade!

Originally posted by Superfly View Post
            uhhhh... i don't wear a shirt at the beach. Oh, you must be that 98 lb dude i saw last summer... my bad dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Bionic View Post
              wow.
              Bionic - What's the wow for?
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Hi guys, I need re-open the topic. wanted this t shirt or I need bigger charvel/jackson logo

Comment

you couldn't pay me to deal on ioffer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                    you couldn't pay me to deal on ioffer.com
                    I look up the ebay's account too but can't contact How Do I do that? This seller is you ha?

Comment

My wife bought one straight from FMIC.
                      Check the Fender website and quit ripping people off.

Comment

I still have the one Peedenmark sold me like, a decade ago... it's starting to get tattered around the collar though.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks much guys but I still searching 80's charvel/jackson logo on shirt or only logo for press shot on it.

Comment

Oh, you're looking for the import logo. lol
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                              Oh, you're looking for the import logo. lol

Yeah, yours cool too but I need import logo on shirt.Please atleast need a banner for shirt? I can't find a pic with good resolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X