Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok...is this nuts to do to a perfect PC-1 ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
    Man....I hate to turn away work, but that is one of my favorite finishes. HEHEHEHE. I am sure you will find a demand for that body. I have a hard time justifying destroying mother natures beauty, even if I am getting paid.

I love the finish too...
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Man....I hate to turn away work, but that is one of my favorite finishes. HEHEHEHE. I am sure you will find a demand for that body. I have a hard time justifying destroying mother natures beauty, even if I am getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
        A couple of JCF'ers were a bit miffed that "Grave Digger" (my brother in
        law's Learn graphic) was a DKMG import..)
        What's that all about? Heck, it's your bro-in-laws axe, it's his decision. Everyone's open to opinion, but sheesh...
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

fwiw, I think that's one kick ass axe just the way it is.
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

To the OP, here's what's available on ebay (posting pics only so I don't get spanked). I would sell that and with the extra $$$ you'd pay Mike, you can buy one of these:

Comment

hideous.

Comment

Trans black and regular black are my all-time least favorite guitar finishes so I would say go for it. That's just me though

Comment

I would vote selling it and buying another. If you pay to have it re-painted and later decide you don't like it, you may end up making a loss when you decide to sell it.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

hard call to make. but if you are not happy with the finishbut love the guitar, do something about it. i would think of maybe a hot rod flame that would still keep the quilt, but add life to the look.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      But hard to find high quality guitars...with Sustainers... ?
                      Like this? (hee hee hee)

Comment

*** Yes you have !! I was only wanting some feedback about it...still
                        90% sure im sending you my USA Ibanhad...so not to worry!

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                          Like this? (hee hee hee)

Oh, the humanity!
                          You butchered a Jem 10th! I applaud your willingness to take a guitar that you like and make it more suitable to your needs, but damn!

Comment

Actually, it was the work of some previous owner. I wouldn't have done it, but it is fun!
                            (I did swap in a new DiMarzio ChromeTop Evolution for the original, peeling plasti-chrome Evolution, though).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              I would vote selling it and buying another. If you pay to have it re-painted and later decide you don't like it, you may end up making a loss when you decide to sell it.
                              You'll take a loss with a refin anyway.

Comment

The best suggestion so far is the mojo body swap with the sale/storage of the PC-1 body as is.

Vass

Comment

Working...
                                X