Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new cases

Originally posted by jackson1:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Black Mariah:
    To put it frankly, they blow goat for fun and smell like asparagus-pee mixed with pesticide.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AHA! I recently bought a used RR1 and it came with a non-logoed case just like you describe. I wondered if it was an "original" Jackson case or some cheap copy. And HOLY SHIOT IT STINKS! I thought the former owner had smoked joints in that case or prepared indian curry in it! Asparagus! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, now i know - my case is normal [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Re: new cases

Anyone know what the average costs are for a G&G these days? I love them and would love to ditch all the SKB's for G&G's. ALso is there a good dealer around that can give a good price?

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
      X