No announcement yet.

What is your Favorite Bolt On Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite bolt isn't a USA model (sadly enough, I don't own any USA bolts) but since I swapped out the pickup with an SH-6, had the new cavity cover made and new pots in it, my RR3R

And now that summer time is here I have no excuse not to take better photos. (and will)
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Any of these on any given day. Each one has a different strong suit.

Comment

Model 2 with OFR and SD Distortion:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That's easy for me...

My fusion Pro

Comment

Wow some great guitars pictured on this thread. I have a DK2 and i used to have a DR3 and I really loved that guitar. Axewielder FB2T SWEET .

Comment

I only own one Jackson bolt-on at the moment... a '94 Professional Dinky HX. I bought it brand new around '95. Only about 100 made.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i thought fusions had the pronounced lower cutaway? I know it is a scale thing, but cut and dots where the give away for us boneheads. is that just a Charvel thing?

+ much love on the FB2T!
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I really play my 2005 Copperhead San Dimas Charvel more then any of my other Charvels. It is the best sounding and playing Charvel I have come across. It has the typical Alder body(7.4lbs) and a rosewood fingerboard. The Pointy neck fits my hand perfectly. I kept this one even with it's neckpocket gap and the delaminating headstock. It had MOJO from day oneand will go to the grave with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post
                    i thought fusions had the pronounced lower cutaway? I know it is a scale thing, but cut and dots where the give away for us boneheads. is that just a Charvel thing?
                    I guess not all Fusions have it. It's also a misconception that these scallops are only on Fusions. Some Dinkies have the scalloped lower horn as well. I had two Dinky Reverse models (one candy apple green, the other deep purple, and they both had it. They also had offset dots; one plastic, the other MOP). My Dinky HX has the scallop, but it's hard to see it since it's black. Here's my old red HX that shows it better.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL View Post

+ much love on the FB2T!

In response to my post?

Comment

My 83 San Dimas is my fave, it looks black most of the time but in direct light its a metallic navy blue kind of color. Has an EMG in it now which isn't bad, but I picked up a Duncan Custom to go in...the brass ground plate is missing so as soon as I score one, the EMG goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                          In response to my post?
                          Yeah ... but TJ addressed my ignorance
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Im with Neilli, and GTbuyer... this one overall...i dont want to say which
                            is #1 as you said Jackson/Charvel! PC=1 is #3

Comment

This is by far my favorite bolt-on.

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                                This is by far my favorite bolt-on.

Dude...you've got some nice axes!! I got a copperhead dk1 on order...wanted chrome hardware, but to do the custom thing would have bumped up the price by about $900.00 and taken 9-12 months longer. So, I just went with a standard Copperhead DK1 and will add my own chrome floyd and tuners later....will be much cheaper that way.
                                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                                X