What is your Favorite Bolt On Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Favorite Bolt On Jackson/Charvel

What is your Favorite bolt on Jackson/Charvel model import or USA over all. We know that some of Japanese models were pretty sweet so this should bring out some good discussion. Interested to hear your opinions you people always give the best information and your opinions matter to me. We all play them every day.

Tough question. I really like my USA Charvel and both of my USA Jacksons are quite good, too. And I also have few complaints about my DK2M. However, if I had to pick just one, I would choose my Charvel.

The Charvel has a terrific neck and the neck pocket is tight as can be. Plus, the all-mahogany body gives a lot of definition to the tone. And the NOS brass parts are a cool touch.

This should be an interesting thread. Great idea to start it on your part.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I prefer neck thrus, but I like Fusions a lot (have three).

Comment

My FB2T is pure magic. I did have to have the fret ends rolled, as they had a bit of the railroad track feel to them.

Comment

Hands down Charvel 475 Deluxe Exotic!

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

My PC1
            Best built and most comfortable Jackson I've ever played. Extremely versatile too.

-Rick

Comment

Wow.
              Some real nice termite bait being posted here.
              May as well post the one I picked up from Superfly yesterday, as she's my new fav!!!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
              --floydkramer

Comment

My Charvel san dimas. I need to take my own picture of it though.

Comment

Rich,
                  I'm using Superfly's pics... so I'm in the same boat!
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

87 Jackson super strat. Maple body 2 J-50's with coil taps, ebony board.OFR.
                    At 10.8 lbs she's heavy but has great tone.[/IMG]
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

My DK1 all the way. Hands down much better than the DK2M I recently sold and the charvel model ?? I had back in the day.
                      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Charvel Md. 4M.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

This one:

Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

'83 Charvel

Comment

past month or so....

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                              X