No announcement yet.

What is your Favorite Bolt On Jackson/Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that was a bolt-on, Curt. Very cool!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

It all depends upon what feels good to the player. Everybody is different.

Below is the best bolt on neck I have ever played period. Based on the PC1 - perhaps 1mm thinner with a little flatter backside and still the D shape.

PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Comment

Sorry, I would have posted a reply to that sooner, it's just that I had some jerking off like a wild monkey to do first.

shredmonster is in the lead!
          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
            Good one, Robert!

(The Bad Horsie pictured has trotted off to greener pastures and is now in Robert's stable). I need to take some updated pics.
            ** No way! You are the one who had the foresight to get those necks made, so it will always be .."Yours" !!

Comment

here is a cool guitar that looks like a 57' chevy. when you hit the tremolo the brake light comes on. http://www.hendrixguitars.com/Va699.htm everyone has seen it already though I'm sure

Comment

Hmm my favorite bolt on still in my posession. (technically) .. IS my 92 Stealth Pro.
                I don't have any current pics of it. But i inted to as soon as i can get to it. But its magic. Ultra thin neck and stock Reflex pups. Burgandy burst finish with flame maple top. And of course the wonderfully smooth ebony board with offset dot inlays and the Pearl logo on headstock. My first Jackson and the one that gave me the infection known as G.A.S. lol
                Gil

Comment

My fave is the DK2S. Such a versatile axe, and the noiseless Classic Stack is a really fantastic single coil pickup IMO.

Comment

this is my favorited whammy equipped bolt.....

Comment

I only own an SL3, AR Pro and a DKMG - so until i play something else, the DKMG is sweet. I love the carved top, the pirana tooth inlays and the feel of the neck for fast work. 81/85's are perfect for most heavy metal. And reverse headstock....the thing you could do some real damage to a person in front of you with.... =)

Comment

My '86 Jackson Strat.

Comment

Limiting this to Jacksons, my favorite bolt-on is my PS-4. Great neck. Loaded with an Evo in the bridge, and Seymour lil' 59 in the middle, and a Humbucker from Hell in the neck. The trem has been upgraded to a real Schaller.

Although my favorite overall bolt-on is my custom Warmoth that I built.

The Guitars:
                          Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
                          The Amps:
                          Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Doc,
                            Those are two unique and very cool woodchoppers.
                            Nicely done.
                            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                            --floydkramer

Comment

Best bolt-on I ever played was my WRMG (the one with the turbocharger). However, I thought it was the way it was setup that made it so good.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

This is the best bengal graphic I've ever seen.
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X