No announcement yet.

Any DK2M players here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was that bad batch originally only from guitars purchased from Musician's Friend? Mine was bought from GC and had absolutely no problems.
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I haven't had any problems with mine, and I have 3 of them. I am contemplating selling the EDS one, but not because it has any problems, but cause I need the cash.
      1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
      Jackson SLATQH
      Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
      Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
      Jackson DKMGT (project)
      Kramer Focus 1000
      Ibanez SDGR Bass
      Ovation Celebrity
      Martin Backpacker

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
        Was that bad batch originally only from guitars purchased from Musician's Friend? Mine was bought from GC and had absolutely no problems.
        No, it wasn't restricted to just the guitars at Musician's Fiend (er, "Friend") or just their 1-hb red ghost flame special run. Like I said in my post, all 4 of the DK2M's on the wall at the GC when I got mine had the uneven neck pocket issue. I've also seen a few other DK2M's in other GC's with the same issue but to be fair (and to not scare Matty), I've seen other DK2M's in shops that are fine.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by fuel0707 View Post
          No, it wasn't restricted to just the guitars at Musician's Fiend (er, "Friend") or just their 1-hb red ghost flame special run. Like I said in my post, all 4 of the DK2M's on the wall at the GC when I got mine had the uneven neck pocket issue. I've also seen a few other DK2M's in other GC's with the same issue but to be fair (and to not scare Matty), I've seen other DK2M's in shops that are fine.

Cool, thanks for the info.
          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
            Cool, thanks for the info.
            Glad to be of help.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRocks View Post
              I haven't had any problems with mine, and I have 3 of them. I am contemplating selling the EDS one, but not because it has any problems, but cause I need the cash.
              I could be interested in that if you're willing to ship and the price is right

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
                I could be interested in that if you're willing to ship and the price is right

Check your PM.
                1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                Jackson SLATQH
                Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                Jackson DKMGT (project)
                Kramer Focus 1000
                Ibanez SDGR Bass
                Ovation Celebrity
                Martin Backpacker

Comment

Dk2m

Yes, I own 4 of them and love them all. Colors: black, trans. black, erie dess swirl and inferno red. Jackson rules!!!

Comment

Here's my Dinky

Count me in,mines a 92 in Dark Metallic Violet. .sorry about the paw prints all over,BTW:Tone Zone in Bridge.
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I scored that very color on one at GC for $265 new. (ok, I'm bragging- lol)

Comment

I have a Snow White DK2M. Sweet guitar, nothing to complain about.
                        Gibson SG Standard
                        Jackson DK2M Dinky
                        Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                        Roland Micro Cube
                        Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Working...
                        X