catalogues needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catalogues needed

guys, this is probably the biggest favor I have asked here so far... I am looking for ALL possible Jackson guitar/electronics/whatever catalogues scanned or hard copies... either in loan, trade, sell... ahything.. I want to collect all the info I can from them... how can I go about this?....

If you have anything you can contribute, please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

You will be rewarded by not going to hell but just purgatory...

Re: catalogues needed

I have a 3 different years I could scan and send to ya. What kind of resolution do you want? I have cable so 320 or 400 would be quite good. Let me know.

Comment

Here ya go:

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...esfolders.html

Ok those scans are not the biggest but considering the amount of them it's really obvious that they have to be a bit smaller, big scans would kill most webspace.

Flo
      http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Rob has pretty much every Jackson catalog posted there...as well as the import catalogs too. Very useful.
        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
        RIP Dime

Comment

Mulder: Thanks for that favor. It sounds great and I want to take your offer. I would guess that an image size per page of about 500K will capture most of the detail!... please go ahead and send whatever you have to:

[email protected]

I could also let yo login to my ftp server if you need to transfer a lot at a time... Thanks...

Joel: Who is Rob... you mean Rob Lane?... I have never talked to him!... can you please give me his contact info?

Comment

no thats Robert Witte's (sp?) site.. Rob Lane is someone else [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Exactly Lev...the link from Infernal is of Rob's site...he's got all the catalogs posted there to view.

- joel
              RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
              X