No announcement yet.

Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't go wrong with a Predator! Well, unless we are talking about the ghey Peavey variety...

Comment

The model 6/650 xl are on par with the Jacksom MIJ Soloist and go for less. They all have gone up in price in the last year but you should be able to get one in your range $400-$700.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I don't have much experience with the Imports, but my Model 1 Charvel is a very nice guitar.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by axetogrind View Post
          I'm not really familiar with that model...
          It's a high end Japaneese 24.75 scale length bold on that was only made in 1990, 1991, and 1992.

On par with a USA jackson.

Link.

The one here is the exact one that I have

http://audiozone.dk/cm/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=33

and it's listed int eh classifieds section.

Comment

-> Brooke.. it says it has a "light trimmed down body" is that the same body as the dinky? Bolt on?. Seems like a hot little guitar.

Comment

the Fusions have the same 7/8 size body as the Dinky. They are bolt on. They are great guitars. I don't have a Fusion Pro, but I do have a Fusion Plus & a US Fusion
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I cast a vote for a SLSMG Soloist. Made in Japan. Neckthru with ebony board. It doesn't have a trem if that is what you are after though. They can be bought for $500 or less used. Oh yeah welcome to the board.
                RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
                CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
                Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
                Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Did Jackson or Charvel ever make a guitar that had the dinky size body, neck through, 22fret, with a floyd?

Comment

hey welcome to the club Axe! you should know who I am, hehehehehe.... I told ya there and I'll tell ya here... check out the Model 3, it kicks ass

Comment

Originally posted by wreckingcrew View Post
                      hey welcome to the club Axe! you should know who I am, hehehehehe.... I told ya there and I'll tell ya here... check out the Model 3, it kicks ass
                      Hey, I finally got on here. Oh and is your Charvel a bolt-on?
                      Gibson SG Standard
                      Jackson DK2M Dinky
                      Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                      Roland Micro Cube
                      Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                        Did Jackson or Charvel ever make a guitar that had the dinky size body, neck through, 22fret, with a floyd?
                        they have made 22 fret Soloists. I can't think of any production models off hand, but others might know....
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Checkout 750 Dlx and fusion They are supposed to be great I wish i could get one of those !!!

Happy Hunting
                          sigpicPlayForFun

Comment

I have a Jackson Pro, I would trade for your EC-1000, but mine has the dot inlays and the neck is not bound. There is an area where the paint was chipped as well.
                            I put a FRED in it, and this thing rocks.
                            I've had it for 8 years, though, and I have just gotten into ESP's lately.
                            If you have any interest, I can show you pics.

Comment

welcome,I recently joined here too....and speaking of posting pics in the wrong thread....sorry Niko

Comment

No prob, Abbott.
                                Now you owe me an Explore w/ a Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X