• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it needs a set of zakk emgs

Comment

Originally posted by McD View Post
      Diggin it?
      To be quite honest with ya McD, not really... It still has the same specs that turn most people away from buying it to begin with, though the Floyd does make it a bit more desireable to SOME, me being one of them. I just couldnt justify buying a guitar in that price with plastic inlays, no binding and a rosewood board (though rosewood is subjective as well).
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

For the price of the RR5FR you could by a pretty nice used RR1 couldn't you?
        Last edited by phill_up; 06-06-2008, 05:47 AM. Reason: oops I mean "buy"

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
          For the price of the RR5FR you could by a pretty nice used RR1 couldn't you?
          The same rational could be used to compare the RR5 to the RR1T.

The RR5 has obviously been successful enough to have been in Jackson's
          product line for several years, even though "You could get a used RR1T for the same price as a new RR5."

I don't know why the RR5FR would be any less successful than the RR5. Time will tell obviously, but it is not an expensive experiment for Jackson to try. It's far less risky than introducing the RR24, IMO, which as far as I can tell has paid off for them.

Just the product manager in me speaking...

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

You Sir... are absolutely Right!

Comment

Love the Bullseye!! I think it's very appropriate that Jackson put that design on a RR since Zakk seems to play an RR model more than his own Gibsons the last couple of tours. And yes, it does need a set of EMGs (Zakks of course)
              Last edited by 777; 06-08-2008, 09:19 AM.
              "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
                It would be kinda good if they released it in solid black with black or black chrome hardware and NO pinstripes!
                Crafted with the demands of the discernible player in mind, Jackson guitars give you the shapes, finishes and tones you love. From the venerable Rhoads, Soloist, Warrior and more, shop Jackson for the highest performance.

wish has come true me thinks lol

They sneaked em onto the jackson website

Comment

thats one of the ones on ebay ...
                  Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
                  X