I'd say 25k+ for all of my lefties.

joe....
    What all lefties do you have?
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I have 2 usa and one custom on order so about $7,000.

Comment

I've got about 50 Charvels and Jacksons. No clue on the value, never bothered to try to add it up, probably between $40-60K. I have way more money in other brands.

Comment

Well. There is a 2 types of prices. 1st is a blue book price and enother is: what ppl want for they guitars. Blue book price for USA RR from 80's and early 90's can be about $1800.00, but if you look on e bay, ppl want at list $2500-3500. Becouse older guitars were better. And the new ones starts at list at $2500 this days.

About me? Look at my sig and do the math.
          http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...ONCHARVEL3.jpg

PLAYING JACKSON/CHARVEL GUITARS SINS 1991
          MY WEAPONS OF DESTRUCTION:
          1990 USA JACKSON FUSION METALLIC ELECT.BLUE
          1993 USA JACKSON RANDY RHOADS BLACK
          2007 JACKSON WARRIOR XT BLACK
          1990-91 CHARVEL PREDATOR BLACK
          1993 FENDER HEARTFIELD TALON 2 FROST MET.RD
          http://www.myspace.com/seryoga71

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan2 View Post
            I've got about 50 Charvels and Jacksons. No clue on the value, never bothered to try to add it up, probably between $40-60K. I have way more money in other brands.
            Holy Sheep Doo Doo Batman!

SL2H Bolted Steel NOS $1500
            Jap Charvel Traditional $350
            USA Jackson JJP $575

I Have other guitars but that is it for the J/C's

Comment

Based on what I paid everything in my sig is about $9000.00 . What was bought new , $4200.00 .
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Wife and I added it up over the past 15 years...about 75-80 grand on guitars, mostly Jacksons

Comment

What would be interesting is the value of your Jacksons when you first joined compared to the current value!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    What would be interesting is the value of your Jacksons when you first joined compared to the current value!
                    hehe
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Was £2k, now 3x that, same number of guitars: 3.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's depressing and slightly suicidal. I'm witnessing the downfall of my jacksons value as we speak.
                        Originally posted by horns666
                        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                          That's depressing and slightly suicidal. I'm witnessing the downfall of my jacksons value as we speak.
                          I think he might be suggesting that it will have gone up because you've been peer pressured into buying more.

I still only have my DK2 so $650.

I need more.
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yes, Ben that was my point exactly. I had hoped I didn't need to spell it out!

(You're a pretty fart smeller, er, I mean smart feller )
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

$3.25
                              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I only owned my Model 88 at the time . It was one of two guitars that I owned when I joined . If I remember right it was about 700.00 or so new . Now it is up to 17 . So yes this board is hazardous to your wallet . I also own six Carvins plus a couple of mutts
                                Mike
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Working...
                                X