X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    I'm sorry too.

Love the way she handles that!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cockdragon! Ha!

I'll fiddle around with it, try to get things (like boobs and hands) in better proportion. I'm no Mike Learn.
      My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

I didnt know Vinnie Vincent was a Samurai? Wait a few months,
        and Mike Learn and i will show you how a Samurai graphic should be done!

Comment

Dosen't do it for me, but maybe if it was a picture of Shi?
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Just when you least expect it.... lol lol.... brilliant.. Axewielder.. I nearly wet my pants laughing

Comment

Not a bad concept!!! The cockdragon just took it to the next level. HEHEHE
              Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
              http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  The cock dragon is underage? I wouldn't have brought condoms and wine coolers then, I swear.

Comment

Did you guys hear why NBC axed this show? On a large Rock station
                    i heard it was because 95% of the pedaphiles got off and were not
                    given any prison time! All their Lawyers said that "its entrapment"..
                    and they WALKED! Isnt this a great country?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                      Is that right? I seem to recall them trumpeting about all the prison sentences at the end of one of those episodes. It is textbook entrapment I guess, but I'd hate to see all those guys walk the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                        I heard that, too, but I remember them talking about a bunch of them getting some prison time. Maybe they were released?

Comment

Working...
                        X