Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

I have never seen a KV2 in person and just learned on another thread that the frets are smaller than those on a SL2H.

Question #1
    Is the fretboard as well as frets on a RR24 the same as a soloist? Does the "Demmelition" have the same frets as the soloist? Even though the Dinky is a bolt on does it share the same board, frets and radius?

Question #2
    I was watching an old celtic frost video on youtube and saw a Jackson guitar that looked exactly like the 22 fret bolt on Charvel back in the 80's. What was Jackson doing during the charvel model series? Was Jackson the more expensive USA counterparts or were they just known as charvels back then?

Thanks in advance for the Information

All production models, import or USA, aside from the KV2, use jumbo frets and compound radius boards. There may be a few exceptions here and there, but thats generally the fact.

During the early Charvel model series era, Jacksons were still USA only at that point... Jackson labled imports didnt start until '90 iirc.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
      All production models, import or USA, aside from the KV2, use jumbo frets and compound radius boards. There may be a few exceptions here and there, but thats generally the fact.
      The Mark Morton model also has medium jumbo frets. Jackson's website specs are wrong in stating that the MM and the KV2 have jumbo frets.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X