the chicks are here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the chicks are here

... the chicks are here watching survivor that I taped earlier ....... must break away and play my warrior .......... **** I hate survior ..........go play metal !!!!!!!!! here I go .... Jackson ...... Metal ! .....mmmmmm see ya ! //Steve
    p.s. that was very boring sorry ! here I go ! lol .

Re: the chicks are here

dude....they're chicks. show them your "warrior" [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
      dude....they're chicks. show them your "warrior" [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude they are wives ! lol and all married including myself , but since I was the only guy there I guess I could have ! lol !!! but playing my wrxt was just as fun ! lol !!! and I was very bored as well , 3 days off and nothing to do , nothing interesting anyway . //Steve

Comment

Steve,

J/K dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the_drip:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude they are wives ! lol and all married including myself , but since I was the only guy there I guess I could have ! lol !!! but playing my wrxt was just as fun ! lol !!! and I was very bored as well , 3 days off and nothing to do , nothing interesting anyway . //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Playing guitar is a much safer alternative to a adultrous orgy, I must agree. Have fun with the geetar, adn I don't blame you in the LEAST for not watching Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            Steve,

J/K dude! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok ok I should went for the orgy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but damn I never get time to play anymore ! kids wife job-[nights] , **** I am getting old ! //Steve

Comment

Kids schmids! Today, I threw on the 2nd Harry Potter DVD, and headed to the spare room to crank my Model 2 through my amp for a while. Sheer bliss, and with the movie pumped through the stereo, my kids could give a rat's arse where I was for an hour [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

An hour? An hour jamming for me is like warming up. You need to get your kids some education, let them watch Roots!! Then you'll have plenty of time to jam!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X