This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    I personally don't see why these should move to 24 fret necks. Jackson has that covered perfectly.

Let Charvel cover the Superstrat market. Adding too many options like that will have the same effect it did before: the brand will lose its individual identity.
    exactly. Charvels are Charvels, not Jacksons.

this is a great move by the company (finally) - and I am getting one of these, but I'm still debating on either the orange SoCal or waiting for the next color on the San Dimas. I really prefer no p/g, but I have a red Charvie already and the black isn't doing it for me just yet.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Being USA made, does anyone know if these are covered under the Lifetime Warranty? I would assume so, but you know what they say about assumption...
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Skorb, sounds like you should wait. The colors will switch every quarter. Also, if these are successful enough we may see more possible colors and options.

Comment

A member on Traces site:usacharvel.com has one already,a candy red series 1 and very nice write up on it.I have pix too,but not sure If I can post them here w/out Traces (GTR Buyer)permission.
          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
            exactly. Charvels are Charvels, not Jacksons.
            +1

Comment

I wast just wondering, what kind of frets are used on these guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                I wast just wondering, what kind of frets are used on these guitars?
                The specs are posted on www.charvel.com
                In this case they say: Dunlop® Jumbo 6100 (or SBB equivalent)

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
                  The specs are posted on www.charvel.com
                  In this case they say: Dunlop® Jumbo 6100 (or SBB equivalent)
                  Ah, okay. Thanks.

Comment

Here are the The spec sheets I posted before.
                    Enjoy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                      The last USA models were too expensive. When you could build a Warmoth or whatever for much less, not many people were interested. These new models are about the same price as a comparable Warmoth, maybe a little more expensive but the price is close enough that people might buy them instead of the hassle of sourcing everything and putting it together.
                      I agree. I wanted to buy a new SD Charvel with the pointy headstock, 1 hum and maple board, but I thought they were way overpriced. I thought $999 or under would have been ok, but they were about $1399 I believe. I actually prefer the pointy headstock. That been said, if they come out with a 1 hum version of the new ones, I may jump on one

Jack

Comment

We've even split off the Marketing Management of the two brands so we can focus on the strengths of each brand. I'm running Jackson and Michael McGregor has Charvel. Same dad, different mom! LOL! It's great reading all of the positive comments guys, it means alot to us!!!

Originally posted by phill_up View Post
                        +1
                        \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

As you can tell, it means alot to us too that Charvel is represented the way it deserves...

Good work guys!
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                            A member on Traces site:usacharvel.com has one already,a candy red series 1 and very nice write up on it.I have pix too,but not sure If I can post them here w/out Traces (GTR Buyer)permission.

I would like to know how he got one already, as they arent shipping until July. Lucky Bastid.
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                              I would like to know how he got one already, as they arent shipping until July. Lucky Bastid.
                              Bionic explained it in one of the other threads...

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                                That been said, if they come out with a 1 hum version of the new ones, I may jump on one

Jack
                                If the two pickups are the only thing stopping you, get an extra pickguard made with a single hum and pull the other pickup. I still can't believe the price on these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X