This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norton View Post
    It's a good move to bring the Charvels back to the surface. Finally, a spark of sense from FMIC.
    If I were an FMIC official, that would be extremely insulting to me. Hell, I'm not even employed by them or any subsidiary and I find it highly insulting.
    Are you saying that FMIC's leadership has resulted in diddly-squat up until today? I can understand fanboyism, and zealotry, but IMO you go too far with that comment.

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
    Floyd's out of Germany or China?

Still no word on whether 999 is MSRP or MAP - anyone?
    Email Matt and you can give us the final definitive word.

Of course, I'm sure the MAP limitations and the rule of "do not post dealer prices" is still in effect, so once you find out, you won't be able to say how much your final price is, but you can at least state whether it was MAP or "more-than-street".
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

we have been asked to not divulge any information on these just yet.

other than whats on the website
      Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Does that mean it's time to start spreading rumors? lol

Comment

instock inventory

Comment

I will be taking pre-orders on Monday...

I will post the 411 then in the dealers section.

instock inventory

Comment

Eh..."Recessed/Pullback - No".

I hate wordings that reinforce the false notion that you can't pull back on a non-recessed Floyd. But the question is; are these bridges sitting on the top of the guitar (i.e. blocked for pullback) like the EVHs?

Comment

Yes on the charvel specs a non pullback would be a non recessed floyd and therefore would be sitting on top of the body. They don't actually sit "on" the body but aren't designed for pullback ...
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The Dimarzio Tone Zone is a nice pickup. I have "re-discovered" that pickup within the past year or so and have it in a few of my Jacksons. The price point on these new Charvels looks good! How many people here ever thought we'd see a San Dimas style Strat head Charvel made in the USA with nice pickups and OFR, all for less than $1K back when Fender bought Jackson? I bet not many! This move looks good to me. Thank you Jackson/Charvel/Fender
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

guaranteed a certain amount of collectors will write this of as B.S .. Let me guess, There aren't charvels because fender employees are building them ....

I for one welcome this. I honestly believe this will strengthen the brand and I applaud Mike and his peers for pulling it off ...
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nice guitars, too bad they all have Floyds. A Vtrem or fixed bridge model would be great, I'd buy 2.
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                        Nice guitars, too bad they all have Floyds. A Vtrem or fixed bridge model would be great, I'd buy 2.
                        understandable but I think to do so would raise production costs... right now this will be a cookie cutter process and streamlining the process like that cuts all the fat out ...

Comment

anyone care to guess what the next colors are gonna be????

Comment

Originally posted by thenine View Post
                            anyone care to guess what the next colors are gonna be????
                            Dunno but me likee the green

Comment

Awesome, hopefully this is the beginning of Charvel becoming even slightly relevent again.

Comment

Working...
                              X