New Jackson Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jackson Website

Hey everyone, I've recently bought the domain name JacksonArchive.com, and I'm planning on making a nice site about Jackson featuring as much information and resources as possible.

Does anyone have any sugestions or ideas of things that would be good to have there?

Thanks

Re: New Jackson Website

How about an area that includes scans of the actual catalogs in a high enough resolution that can be read? I could probably scan a 1986 Charvel catalog I have for ya.

Thanks!
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That's one of the things I want to include since the beginning.
      An archive with all Jackson catalogs in PDF format, and an archive for Jackson ads [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It would be awesome if you could get me that one [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

How about bringing the Mother of ALL info pages back?? That would rock...

Comment

How about technical resources such as specs, dimensions and wiring diagrams?

Comment

How about convincing my favourite megadeth guitarists to come back to Jackson?

Comment

How about hot naked chicks with Jackson and Charvel guitar necks nestled in their netheregions? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics of guitars

Comment

Gimme a few days and I'll scan all the swedish Jackson ads I have! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Koz:
                    How about bringing the Mother of ALL info pages back?? That would rock...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Koz, what page was that?... I am too new to know... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Rodrigo, It was a part of the old Jackson website Pre-FMIC that had a list of pretty much every Jackson and Charvel production model if I remember correctly. It had the specs for each of them.

Comment

and nobody here saved those pages by any chance?...

Comment

You might try running Jackson's URL through the Internet Wayback Machine.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I also wish the Mutha of info page was back up..Kev spent soo much timeworking on that it deserves to be shared with all.

- Joel
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Maybe some pics of prototypes. I know of at least one that would melt some heads around here...

Comment

Working...
                              X