Jackson Nebula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Nebula

Are there any links out there of a place where I can buy a Nebula with hum single single pickup configuration? I've looked all over the web and I can't seem to find that one just hum hum configuration...

email a dealer and order one if the finish is still available. that would just be a nebula SL-1.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

wish there was picture I'd like to see how good the nebula is on that model, maybe it's me by the HH looks a little better than the HSS...

Comment

do you want an HH or a SSH model? either way it is as simple as ordering either an SL-1 or an SL-2H.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Somebody mention Nebula?

I want an SL2H or DK1 in this finish myself.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Dude, eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-SL-1-SL1...QQcmdZViewItem

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Joe,

You need to warn us. Damn near scared the piss out of me because my PC speakers were turned up full blast

Comment

Oh snap! I love a nebula warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post

The high e string looks like it's floating near the edge of the neck a bit..

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Oh snap! I love a nebula warrior.
                    Your BKGF WR1 is crap in comparison. You'll have to sell it to me.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Your BKGF WR1 is crap in comparison. You'll have to sell it to me.
                      Bwaaaahahaha! Wilky baby, you've had one too many speckled hens tonight I'm afraid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
                        Hmmmm. Did you look at the seller's name (aandc_2005) and the guy here asking about that guitar? Looks like he's trying to circumvent the rules here in an inconspicuous way of selling his own guitar. Fucking scumbag spammer troll!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe, you're right, what're the odds of that being just a coincidence? Scammer/troller for sure, sorry to have added to his fuel...
                          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                          Gotta get away from here.
                          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Damn, I wasnt ready for that. You guys was trying to help him out and it turns out it was the same damn guy. I almost spit coffee on my monitor!

Comment

I doubt he was clever enough to pull that off, he's probably just looking for similar ones for appraisal purposes.

Comment

Working...
                              X