Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you keep your most prized Jackson in the case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 3. Ones that already have been around the block (Fusion Pro) on a stand. Kramer on the wall, right near it. SL1, LP, American Standard Stratocaster in cases.

Vass

Comment

Wall Hangers and the leather chair in the corner of the room. They ain't going anywhere.
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

My strat stays in a hard case because I don't play it often but my RR is on a wall hanger or in a case when I travel with it.

Comment

I don't have pets or kids so I keep them plugged in and on stands. I throw them in gigbags when taking them out of the house. I don't own any hard cases. Too big and too heavy, just a pain in the ass all around.

Comment

i just leave my DK2M lying round ready to get played, its a guitar not art IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_B View Post
              All my guitars are stored in cases. We've got a 5 month old puppy so I can't take any chances.
              3 cats and a carpeted Jackson cabinet. Cat's aren't allowed in the "Guitarsenal/Guitarmory".
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I use a rack ...

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

When my guitars are in the house, they are in the case, I have an old Samick acoustic electric that I keep out in the house so I can grab and play something if I feel the urge/need.
                  When My guitars are in my studio, they are on a rack! It's my domain and nobody goes in there except me or other musicians that I trust, so it doesn't bother me to leave them out there.
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Beaters on stands.

Good ones in cases.
                    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

...Bought my 750XL in 1990....haven't stopped playing it...what's a case?lol
                      In the case....always....except when we're entertaining..
                      sigpic

Comment

Of all of my abilities, my "super power", if you will, is breaking stuff, so all the guitars are best left in cases. I wish it weren't that way, but it is.

Comment

Yes..all of 'em!!
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My 3 neck-thrus are cased unless being played (which they usually are more often than not..)...my 3 bolt ons hang on the wall.....all are pointy and I have a 5 year old so the guitar room is strictly off-limits to unauthorized personnel anyways......
                            I'm not into hell.........I just dig the soundtrack.........

Comment

2 dinky pro's are on the wall. Fender squire is on a stand either down in the shed or next to the computer and 3 others are in cases.

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
                                I use a rack ...
                                I understand that you're in the process of building "one" too.
                                "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                                X