Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you keep your most prized Jackson in the case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no earthquakes & no collectibles here. Most everything is on stands. Back in the Dark Ages, I had one guitar that lived in its case under the bed and consequently it very rarely got played.

If it's in sight, it'll beg to be picked up. So on stands for me.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

My most prized Jacksons do live in their cases, although I take 'em out and play them occasionally. The main players live on Hercules stands.
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

My SLATQH lives in it's case. I should take it out and play it.
        RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
        CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
        Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
        Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Wall hanger.

Comment

Wall hanger. Always there for when the mood hits.
            - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

I have to rotate them right now. Once I get the hooks up most of them will be on the wall.

Comment

All my guitars are stored in cases. We've got a 5 month old puppy so I can't take any chances.

Comment

All of the Jacksons and nice older Gibsons stay in their cases. A couple of beaters are on crappy stands. Currently have two kids and three dogs - shit happens - and often!!!

Comment

I keep my four in cases, regardless of their value, with two kids, two dogs and a cleaning lady, I don't want to have to say "Damn, I should have put it in the case".

Plus nobody else gives a shit what they look like besides me.

And then I avoid my numb nut neighbor coming over and pointing to my KV2 and saying, can I try that acoustic out?

I don't think to myself, if not for it being in the case I'd be playing that guitar right now. If that's the one I'm feeling at the moment, it takes 10 seconds max to pull it out and have it plugged in.

If I had a dedicated music room I could lock up it might be different though.
                    Jackson KV2
                    Jackson KE1T
                    Jackson KE1F
                    Jackson SL1

Comment

Two within reach, one on a stand and three on the wall.

Comment

It's on a stand in a gigbag haha. I always carry it in a case when I'm playing out.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I chose "stand" but technically I use racks.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

The one I play the most is leaning against my desk next to the chair. The others are on wall hangers.
                            Scott

Comment

I'd love to keep my SL2H out on a stand, begging to be played all the time, but it gets dusty really fast and the sun can't be great for the paintjob.
                              Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                              Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                              Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

All my guitars live in their cases or gig bags except my LP copy.
                                It hangs on the wall as I don't have a case for it.
                                They are safer in their cases and it only takes me a second or two to pull one out.
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X