Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you keep your most prized Jackson in the case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    For the most part ALL my guitars are in their cases unless being played or at a gig. That goes for collectibles and players. The case is the safest place for it to be if not being played and also collects the least amount of dust on the instrument.
    +1 Besides if you can keep 'em in cases and you don't have time to rotate through your collection, you run across the guitar, it's like uncovering a new guitar. "Oh, I remember that one, neat!"
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

4 on the floor in stands
      3 in case/gigbag
      24 on wallhangers.

Whatever one that I'm currently playing usually will reside on my guitar workbench, (which has a padded top) with the neck supported.

Comment

I keep most of them in the cases due to space constraints, but 3 are on my triple-guitar stand at all times.

Once I finish clearing out a spare room (and get more stands/racks), they'll all be out in the open - pointies on the 3-way stands and roundbottoms on the multi-racks.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

earthquakes = case

Comment

All of mine are on stands. I have no real collectables. Mine are all players.
            The Guitars:
            Jackson USA SL2H, Jackson Performer PS-4, Gibson Les Paul Studio Gothic, Ibanez JS-1000, B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST, Martin GPCPA5 Acoustic, 14 Warmoth customs, Ibanez Artcore AS73, Ibanez Prestige SR1000EFM Bass
            The Amps:
            Peavey JSX 212 with JSX 412 cabinet, Ampeg B2R with Ampeg Portaflex PF210HE cabinet

Comment

Originally posted by Madness View Post
              4 on the floor in stands
              3 in case/gigbag
              24 on wallhangers.

Whatever one that I'm currently playing usually will reside on my guitar workbench, (which has a padded top) with the neck supported.
              Over 30 guitars!

Comment

I'm glad to see I'm not alone with wanting to own many ,many guitars (the wife thinks I'm crazy) I keep mine in thier cases (my garage has rapid changes in humidity ) --- but all the cases are in a line \ very easy to pull out 1 and play ____
                but I also have 3 wall hangers for when I'm getting my jam on
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X