Jackson/Randy Ad in GW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson/Randy Ad in GW

Was checking out the GW 2009 Buyer's Guide issue and there's a simple, black & white full page Jackson ad with a photo of Randy playing the original white guitar and "The Bloodline" title on it.

On the opposite page is some tatooed bikini model holding a telecaster.

Now as much as I like cheap sluts, I open that up and I'm just totaly drawn to the photo of Randy.

I don't even look at her side of the page. I'm getting old or ghey I guess.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Plus Randy's one hot guy... Don't get me wrong, but he's kind of a hetero-swayer... Apparently.
    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

Any scans of them?
      '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
      '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
      custom made Les Paul
      VOX Tonelab LE
      Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
      ADA MP1
      BBE 422A
      Lexicon MPX-G2
      ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
      Support Your Local 81

Comment

I believe thats the same pic that McD gave me at Winter NAMM, Thanks McD!!! On a side note, in the same GW Buyer's Guide 2009 issue, they show the Marshall Randy "Rhodes" amp I know we tend to give people a hard time here on the forum about spelling it "Rhodes" but its pretty bad when GW spells it that way
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Heh. You shoulda seen the Nady booth at Nashville. They had a 3-foot high poster of Gilby Clarke using his Nady wireless, but his name was spelled "Gilby Clake" in big red letters
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Same pic is on the back of the Randy Rhoads GW Legends issue.
            Gibson SG Standard
            Jackson DK2M Dinky
            Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
            Roland Micro Cube
            Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

The shitty thing is the GW Buyers Guide only shows three Jacksons in it while other crap brands like "Guitar Fetish" have four models shown and ESP and PRS and Dean and Washburn get lots of photos.
              Last edited by Larz; 06-27-2008, 08:59 AM.
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                The shitty thing is the GW Buyers Guide only shows three Jacksons in it while other crap brands like "Guitar Fetish" have four models shown and ESP and PRS and Dean and Washburn get lots of photos.
                I also noticed they don't put all the models of a particular company in their listings. I'm thinking the companies must have to pay big $ to list stuff in there. Jackson barely has anything in while PRS has about 20. Its another paid advertisement, thats all.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Now as much as I like cheap sluts, I open that up and I'm just totaly drawn to the photo of Randy.

I don't even look at her side of the page. I'm getting old or ghey I guess
                  NO! cheap sluts are for bars and concerts( not so much if your married) and after lots of beer.

Comment

Working...
                  X