Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
    KV > RR, Kelly

But if I had to choose it would be the rhoads, because nothing is more comfortable than a V-shaped guitar.
    All V guitars are extremely comfortable standing, but I like the King V body better for sitting than the Rhoads.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Use a leather guitar-strap to stop neckdive. I tried it on a KE3 this week and it worked.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
        apart from a super strat
        Disagreed The balance and feel of a KV is unmatched imo. Perhaps only by a regular strat.

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        All V guitars are extremely comfortable standing, but I like the King V body better for sitting than the Rhoads.
        True. You can place the longer lower wing nicely between your legs (:
        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

RR1 vs KE2 I would have to say the RR1. I think the Kelly is a great looking guitar, but I just can't get comfortable playing an explorer-esqu guitar shape. The RR in general is just the perfect guitar for me.

Hey RD! My RR1 has 24 frets! (yeah ok so it's a jackson stars and not actually an RR1 but it's still got the 24 frets )
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I do like the KVs liked all the ones I have tried out
            I own Dave's new dean sig(only cause its Dave and its King V esque)
            The RRv is one that I have always wanted to get but just havent yet.
            The Kellys I have liked but no where near as much as the RRv
            Maybe I am just more of a V guy

Comment

Working...
            X