Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why didn't fender put up the mother of all info pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't fender put up the mother of all info pages?

sometimes i need to do research on my purchases and without the mother of all info pages the research is really hard. when will it be back?

Re: why didn\'t fender put up the mother of all info pages?

When will it be back? The eternal question, that mankind was never meant to know...

Comment

Whenever FMIC decides we are worthy IMO. Perhaps someone here has a copy? (I miss it too!)

Comment

You know, when the Spanish conquered the Aztecs, Mayas and Incas, the first thing they did was to burn all the writings
        (yes, they DID have writing systems). [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean
        they're NOT out to get you!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
          You know, when the Spanish conquered the Aztecs, Mayas and Incas, the first thing they did was to burn all the writings
          (yes, they DID have writing systems). [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean
          they're NOT out to get you!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ouit it man, yer freakin me out!!
          [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Did they ever give an excuse as to why they haven't posted it again? I'm curious why they wouldn't put it back up...
            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
            RIP Dime

Comment

it's been so long already, i don't think fender will put the mother of all info pages back up...

Comment

the official word was that they wanted to redo it and make it in line with their new designs... we're kinda workin on it, but it's a huge undertaking, guys. it will probably show up somewhere within the next few months.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Fender only supports the Fender community (read: collectors who deal in expen$ive $trat$ and Teleca$ter$ - us "pointy fans" are left to fend for ourselves.

Seriously, how hard could it have been to simply convert Kevin's original HTML to whatever the hell Fender uses? And why was it so damn important to convert it? Plus everything has to go through "The Committee" at Fender - wouldn't wanna upset the Puritans by showing too many pics of Custom Shop "This-is-how-Fender-should-have-been-doing-it-all-along" Strats.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Drabicki:
                    Did they ever give an excuse as to why they haven't posted it again?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because they're dicks!! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                      Fender only supports the Fender community (read: collectors who deal in expen$ive $trat$ and Teleca$ter$ - us "pointy fans" are left to fend for ourselves.
                      Newc
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think Newc got it. What's in it for Fender? Nada. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got something for Fender and "The Committee":

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                          I got something for Fender and "The Committee":

Newc
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, there goes my breakfast........ [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

You know, that would make a good new topic:

Why didn't Fender................

1. Put up the MOAI pages?
                              2. Build Alexi and Roope the Customs they had on order?
                              3. Keep Dave Mustaine around?
                              4. Lose DFW?
                              5. Try to work with the JCF on the JCF Series guitars?

This one could go on and on and on and..........

Comment

Working...
                              X