Loyalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty

I have to say I have been reading the forum forever now and I just have to say after looking at other companies forums, no one is more passionate about their gear the Jackson Charvel players. Whether its a compliment, complaint, sharing of their own collection, or just talk. This community is the best. This is just another reason my I am proud to be playing Jackson and Charvel for over 20 years now. Horns up to ALL of you!

BTW keep your eyes and ears open for what is on the horizons. Pure Jackson!

Comment

What what???!?!?!

Comment

well what do you expect, J/C is the bomb.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

KV5 and KV5T and KV5M?

KS5T? Please?
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

They're the best guitars out there in my opinion
            but I like to look at it as a FACT
            lol

Comment

Comment

KV2 with string thru bridge. hint hint... oh yeah and jumbo frets.

Comment

White or black KV with string-thru bridge, neck-thru, and white binding. That's all I'm hoping for right now... for years now to be honest.

Comment

Currently own 7 Jacksons, and no other electric. Sold all others (the few I had), but never sold a Jackson.

Here's one more vote for the string-thru KV2 with jumbo frets (24 of them, please!). It's been my dream since day one.
                    And the current KV2T is quite a different beast...

EDIT: While we speak of passion, I just came back from a 5-day trip to Berlin, guess what I did? Visited a different guitar store each day to look for Jacksons.
                    Found 27 of them, even a new RR24M in black with white bevels and a RR1 in red. Cool stuff. Unfortunately still no Demmel in sight.
                    Last edited by shadowcat; 07-25-2008, 09:07 AM.
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Mustaine is buying the company?

Ooh, no wait, I know! Dean is taking over the product development division!
                      Scott

Comment

Just do a batch of 10 KV2s with jumbo frets and string thru and I bet they sell out before they are made.

Comment

Jackson player since 1984...and oh yeah this site does rule!
                          www.JerryRobison.com
                          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Yep, this is an awesome forum, and I don't even play Jacksons......yet. I hope to start doing so fairly soon, but even if I didn't I'd still stick around here.
                            I like maple fretboards. :P

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                              Just do a batch of 10 KV2s with jumbo frets and string thru and I bet they sell out before they are made.
                              I agree. But I wish they would do even more. This is such high demand (at least in my mind). The current VT I would never touch. No 24 frets and weird headstock. No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X